We’re building and growing…in dog years. No longer a young pup, we’re proud to be one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies of all time.
Chewy is looking for a consumer-centric Director, Brand Marketing to lead campaign development and GTM execution for our brand marketing efforts. We are looking for someone to join our team in either Boston, MA or Dania Beach, FL, reporting to our Sr. Director, Brand Strategy & Marketing. In this role, you will leverage storytelling, strategic insights, and data acumen to express Chewy as an iconic brand that is culturally relevant and deeply connected with consumers, partners and employees.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and mentor the brand marketing team responsible for brand campaigns, partnerships, influencer marketing, experiential marketing and CSR.
- Manage our creative agency relationships.
- Translate brand strategy into integrated marketing plans and consumer experiences.
- Create brand narratives that showcase how Chewy is the category leader while artfully weaving together our expanding suite of products and services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups (Media planning, Social, PR, Performance, Analytics, Finance, etc) to drive strategic marketing planning and execution.
- Oversee and optimize integrated marketing communication execution across a fully-integrated marketing mix including TV, Digital, OOH, Audio, Partnerships, Experiential, and Influencers.
- Engage with the Consumer Insights team to develop best practices in creative testing that improve performance without inhibiting creativity.
- Partner with creative directors to manage and guide creative development.
- Partner with Social, Integrated Marketing, and Product Marketing to incorporate brand attitude, tone and manner across all initiatives
- Collaborate with product management to develop branded consumer experiences across eCommerce site and apps.
What You’ll Need:
- 12-15 years of consumer brand management ideally in corporate and startup environments.
- Experience with creating, launching and/or revamping national or global consumer brands in a variety of contexts and scenarios.
- Experience providing leadership, mentorship and building internal culture.
- Adept at working in a cross-functional, matrixed organization.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, self-starter environment.
- Adept at modern marketing strategies (content strategy, social, experiential, etc) to dimensionalize the Chewy Brand and drive awareness, preference and conversion.
- Expert in utilizing a number of different methodologies to understand consumers, identify opportunity areas and drive cohesive experiences.
- Experience working in consumer tech and packaged goods.
- Fluent in design, data, and technology.
- Position may require some travel.
- Experience working both agency and client-side.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com.