CVS Health is a health care innovation company. Together, we are are helping people on their path to better health.
The Digital Senior Product Manager is responsible for developing the digital program vision/strategy and ensuring product Stakeholder’s needs and expectations are met. This is an instrumental role in transforming how our customer’s will perceive and interact with CVS.com in the digital space across several programs that generate multi-million-dollar business value to the organization and touch millions of consumers.
This hands-on role will define, lead, and execute a comprehensive on-page SEO strategy across the core cvs.com business (ecommerce, pharmacy, health services). The position will focus on developing scalable growth strategies by working closely with our dedicated SEO engineering team, analytics, vendors, and partner teams to execute.
• Develop and drive an aggressive roadmap of scalable, data-driven features to level-up an already successful SEO strategy across content, linking, page creation, etc. Understand overarching business priorities and translate into SEO tactics. Prioritize and sequence opportunities with product and engineering
• Own SEO content strategy, working with internal and agency partners to scale impact
• Partner closely with paid search and marketing partners to drive cross channel impact at scale
• Report and show impact of efforts to leadership on an ongoing basis. Understand and communicate industry trends.
• Manage and mentor a team of SEO professionals
• 6+ years of SEO experience: deep in-house experience at a top consumer-oriented website in the healthcare or ecommerce space required. Experience successfully navigating a large, highly complex organization
• 2+ years of experience operating within a product management led SEO environment using agile methodologies
• 2+ years of Performance Management and Leadership experience.
• 2+ years of experience with SEO A/B testing to drive a strong understanding of search engine algorithms.
This is a remote / 100% telework position.
Travel may be up to 10% annually.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
Performance Management and Leadership experience.
Familiarity with Google or Adobe Analytics.
Strong mathematical, analytical, and writing skills to compare data and analyze tactics to maximize results. Understanding of customer acquisition, conversion, and engagement funnels. Excellent at both quantitative and qualitative analysis. Strong ability to frame issues, drive appropriate analyses, and make clear impactful decisions.
Experience developing content strategy and familiarity with information architecture concepts.
Time management and organizational skills. A willingness to collaborate and cultivate relationships with third-party vendors.
Ability to set and keep deadlines for highly complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
Extreme attention to detail and ability to follow through.
Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely to both technical non-technical audiences, including leadership.
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to work independently and within a team.
Experience working with industry leading tools such as seoClarity, GSC, semrush, etc.
Working knowledge of SQL.
CMS experience (AEM, contentful, etc.).
SAFe or scrum certification.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology, Finance, Engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand – with heart at its center – our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.