TMA - The Marketing Arm
The Marketing Arm is a dynamic creative agency of experts building cultural resonance for brands and creating a culture of growth internally.
We believe in the power of creativity: creativity that makes people think, feel, and then act.
Creativity brimming with bravery and vision, heart and humor, imagination and truth.
We believe that brands should stand for more than what they’re selling.
With culture as our playground and emotion as our craft, we help our clients
change minds, win hearts, and create memories.
We believe that good people are the key to creating great work. Our halls are filled
with passionate thinkers and makers, seasoned experts and rising stars, who unleash
each other’s brilliance and celebrate every win as a team.
Together, we bring ideas from the page into the world, ideas that are so audacious, so original,
so meaningful that they couldn’t come from you or me – only we.
WE ARE TMA. CREATIVITY THAT MATTERS.
Are you constantly on the lookout for “what’s next?”. Do you get excited about facing down challenges? Then you could be the Account Supervisor we are looking for. We are seeking a well-rounded and ambitious Account Supervisor to oversee programming execution on our growing team. The ideal candidate will be a proficient project manager, a gifted relationship builder and have the ability to see beyond the project. If changing the light bulb in a room will make the project better, you’re responsible for finding the right bulb.
As Account Supervisor, you will oversee our agency teams in the development of branded content concentrating on video, digital, social, and media & sponsorship integrations, all with a focus on the gaming audience. You will lead the account team to input in creative briefs, manage budgets, and create timelines to execute excellent work on time and within budget. In this role you will work across multiple disciplines such as creative, production, strategy, etc. to concept, execute and implement projects for our client. An attention to detail is key and client management skills are a must
- Oversee all executional aspects of program development including strategy, creative development, production, budgeting and measurement
- Manage and maintain strong relationships with clients, vendors and internal partners
- Provide leadership and support for junior members of the team such as Account Coordinators and Account Executives
- Demonstrate a proactive, positive, genuine, can-do attitude as well as contribute to the professional growth of the team
- Lead internal and client presentations
- Be clear in communication and written direction to all team members and clients
- Develop client feedback into actionable and clear creative direction for internal teams
- Heavily contribute thought leadership through strategic recommendations, concise POVs, and executional details
- Exhibit problem-solving abilities and provide effective, efficient solutions
- Actively assess agency processes and business challenges to improve outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communications or related field
- 6+ years of relevant experience in a client service-oriented role
- Management experience
- Experience and/or knowledge of the gaming media landscape and/or gaming audience/culture is a huge plus
- Experience in developing integrated brand campaigns including video, digital, and social
- Experience working with IAT agency partners
- Ability to problem solve with little guidance
- Not afraid to take initiative and can be personable with clients/vendors
- Ability to guide a team to strong execution
- Experience working across multiple disciplines such as creative, strategy, production, and more
- Familiarity and comfort working with a creative process and interagency model
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous budget management skills, A wealth of knowledge in budgeting and in finding custom solutions to creative, complex experiences
- Fantastic presenter, bringing enthusiasm and confidence into a room
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to interface with all levels of management, clients, and colleagues with ease and confidence
- Passionate, positive, and solution oriented
- The job duties of this role require candidates to be fully vaccinated
TMA Perks & Benefits:
- Continuous training, educational programs, speaker series and workshops
- Culture events throughout the year (just virtually now!)
- Communities to connect with:
- TMACares (Volunteering)
- DiscoverTMA (Furthering diversity and inclusion)
- TMA Women’s Initiative (Fostering the growth and achievements of women)
- Wellness Group (Helping to improve the mental, physical and emotional wellbeing of employees)
- Competitive vacation plan, sick days and personal days to prioritize your mental health
- Summer Flex Days
- Robust holiday schedule
- Parental leave
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan