Intel is an innovative technology company that uses artificial intelligence to elevate multiple industries.
Undergrad Intern – Sales and Marketing
Do you love working in a fast-paced, competitive environment? Are you looking to be part of an exciting team solving challenges and driving business? Sales and Marketing Group (SMG)’s is looking for proactive and motivated individuals.
SMG is an organization focused on delivering world-class service to our customers across many different business units and business segments. We are offering an exceptional one-year internship program in Korea in which you can work with sales, marketing, tech, and strategy teams to create businesses. Our team is focused on the development and delivery of Intel solutions for PC, 5G networks, consumer electronics, medical device businesses, and more. We closely collaborate with various organizations in sales, marketing, and product development under a close, strategic partnership. As an intern, you will be part of the strategy office and be immersed in the strategic partnership. Your role is to understand the extensive range of our businesses, support driving business initiatives with the team, engage in high-level internal and external communication often engaging executives, and own various activities and events that are both business-related and non-business related. Roles and responsibilities are diverse and are subject to change if needed.
As a part of the team, you will work closely with the Head of Team. Your responsibilities will include, but are not be limited to:
- Building high-level meeting materials (i.e. briefing books, account reviews, preps) for executive-level customer meetings.
- Creating and editing video clips for effective internal and external communication.
- Preparing monthly status report.
- Developing newsletter as a team journalist.
- Writing meeting minutes in various internal meetings with HQ.
- Working closely with the managers.
- Organizing team meetings and arranging speaker invites/series.
- Updating/optimizing the KPI dashboard.
- Various market research and long-term goal planning with the finance team.
- Depending on circumstances, support marketing activities and customer events.
We are a fast-growing team with a myriad of opportunities for you to explore your IT interests. If you are a team player and want to build your career in the IT industry, this is your open opportunity. We are looking for a proactive, innovative, and creative intern.
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, preferably a STEM major.
- Must be able to do at least 6 months internship.
- Must be fluent in both Korean and English to support regional and global stakeholders.
- Must have the unrestricted right to work in Korea without requiring sponsorship.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to create and edit video clips.
- Hands-on experiences in business/tech/finance/marketing/sales.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask, and willingness to take risks
- Excellent operability in Microsoft Office Suite
- Fast learner and ability to work effectively in a virtual setting
- Ability to work well in a challenging, fast-paced, and rapidly changing environment
- Knowledge of Intel products, mostly CPU
- Familiar with Adobe Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/Premiere Pro)
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry-relevant job experience, internship experiences, and or school work/classes/research.
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Work Model for this Role
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
KRInternJR0223754SeoulSales and Marketing