CrowdStrike is a leading cybersecurity company protecting customers from all cyber threats by leveraging its security cloud to stop breaches.
WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role:
CrowdStrike is seeking a Partner Success Manager to support our growing ecosystem of partners who power their services with CrowdStrike’s next generation technology.
- Support onboarding of Global System Integrators and Managed Security Service (MSSP) partners.
- Support quarterly business reviews and regular account check-ins conducted by the GSI and Service Provider Sales team.
- Provide high-touch customer service to our GSIs and Packaged MSSP & CPSP partners by working closely with cross-functional teams across CrowdStrike to support partners’ provisioning needs, billing needs, renewal tracking, and escalation of their support issues.
- Organize and track partner’s goals for their CrowdStrike relationship with the Service Provider Sales team.
- Support GSI and Service Provider Sales team in maintaining forecast and pipeline.
- Coordinate training and sales enablement for service provider partners to enable them to power their services with CrowdStrike products and to help them more effectively sell and increase their revenue stream from their CrowdStrike powered services.
- Track GSI and Packaged MSSP and CPSP partner’s use of CrowdStrike marketing and branding content.
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of working with Channel Partners which may include but not limited to GSI or Managed Service Providers.
- Ability to successfully balance a wide variety of daily tasks and adjust priorities on the fly in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Strong work ethic, motivated to learn, succeed, and grow.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills, demonstrating discipline in your process and everyday business.
- Coachable – Able to learn and implement new concepts quickly.
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills, experienced in using Salesforce.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.