Gap Inc. operates Gap, Banana Republic, Intermix, and Athleta brands—offering quality clothing and accessories for men, women, and children on an international scale.
Gap has always been about optimistic American style. Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher. The thread that’s run through those five decades is the phenomenal people that make up our brand – our employees and our customers. People who are rooted in the legacy that makes Gap what it is, but who are also focused on the future. People who want to leave the world better than they found it.
We’ve built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what’s next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we’re headed, we’d love to have you join us.
About the Role
The Associate Manager, Affiliates and Social will support the Manager by playing an integral part on the Performance Marketing Team in delivering media and financial goals. The position is responsible for the execution of digital media activities to drive traffic and maximize online revenue for GAP globally, through media planning, performance tracking, and communication with agencies. This person will play a key role in creating value for the organization from the growth of these programs in a direct response capacity.
This role is based out of the New York office. Currently, job duties are being performed remotely. However, the Company may in the future require you/this role to be in the office on a full-time or part-time basis. Pursuant to Gap Inc.’s policy, all employees who wish to enter Gap Inc.’s San Francisco Bay Area, New York, and Albuquerque office buildings will need to be vaccinated, unless an exemption from the vaccine requirement is approved due to an accommodation for a disability or for a sincerely held religious belief.
What You’ll Do
- Assist with online marketing budget and goal management for owned channels, including handoff to agency partners, overseeing budget and performance pacing, and submitting finance forecasts & close.
- Partner with vendors, agencies, and publishers to deliver key business results with focus on revenue growth at or above ROI goals as well as customer acquisition and retention.
- Analyze weekly/monthly/quarterly digital media data to optimize strategy and execution, and deliver insights, including wins and opportunities, to internal teams.
- Assist in driving channel roadmaps including creative refreshes and testing, audience expansion, landing page optimization, product feed optimization as well as new testing initiatives or strategies that contribute to business goals and growth.
- Partner closely with the central Digital Marketing Operations team on implementation of new tags/ pixels, product feeds, and audience management.
- Assist with paid placement strategy and execution in tandem with affiliate agency across key publisher types
- Provide ongoing direction to agency partners on seasonal priorities & commercial plans; and ensure strategic support is pushed behind business goals ranging from creative messaging to growing market share for product priorities.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree, plus 2+ years direct experience managing Affiliates and/or Paid Social, preferably at a large organization, agency or publisher.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze large sets of data and inform budgeting recommendations as well as drive channel performance.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to anticipate future business needsequirements and drive ideation and innovation.
- Excellent organizational, communication, time and project management skills who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- High levels of integrity and autonomy. A team player with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Desire to contribute to a rapid test & learn environment
- Ability to develop strong relationships both cross-functionally within the organization, and with outside partners.
- Proficient in Adobe Omniture or similar reporting tool, and in Microsoft Office & Excel.
- Hands-on experience with Meta, Impact Radius, or relevant Affiliate and Social platforms.
- Retail experience a plus.
Benefits at Gap
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- See more of the benefits we offer.
For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the seventeenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth year in a row.