Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences by helping customers create, deliver and optimize content.
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As the International Campaign Operations Manager, you will lead a team to work directly with regional marketing managers to identify new marketing opportunities, execute multi-channel programs, track marketing campaigns to evaluate results and provide recommendations for future marketing promotions as well as provide further support to the sales and marketing organizations. You will lead the enablement of operational capabilities and processes required to executeintegrated marketingprogramsthat drive engagement and generatepipeline growth.
You and your team will be responsible for:
- Delivering on revenue targets through the development, management, execution, and optimization of Marketo programs, assets, workflows and triggers
- Empowering the Marketing teams to meet their revenue targets through deep collaboration, strategic consultation and insights generation
- Collaborating with stakeholders on audience strategy, message, segmentation, privacy, and data governance across marketing initiatives
- Championing best practices, tools, and ideas to drive constant growth and innovation within the campaign operations and marketing technology space
- Scaling the process, systems and tools, to enable the marketing stakeholders to better segment, target and engage with prospects and customers
- Adhering to and communicating automation best practices including email formatting, list management, optimization, data quality, hygiene and troubleshooting
- Ensuring delivery of best-in-class communications, with a strong eye for user experience, user journey and product alignment
- Delivering flawless execution of programs for all marketing assets such as emails, landing pages, and automation workflows
- Collaborating with the Marketing Ops team to optimize lead generation engine
- Partnering with the Reporting & Analytics team to gather actionable business insights
- Overseeing campaign intake/management and ownership of QA process/governance
- Tracking weekly project capacity, velocity and accuracy
- Managing contractors and consultants to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Driving cross functional partnerships across the marketing organization to solve business problems and accelerate growth
- Provide direction, coaching, and mentoring team members for career growth and development. Empower them to be successful.
What you need to succeed
- BA/BS in marketing or equivalent working experience
- Experience leading small or medium sized teams, ideally across borders/remotely
- Highly collaborative, with the ability to develop effective working relationships across the organization: regional and global teams
- Ability to work cross-functionally with global marketing and sales, creative, web and other relevant teams
- Extreme ownership of results and projects, as an individual and a team unit
- Data-driven mindset and practice with a desire to learn and grow
- Strong communication, presentation, and documentation skills
- Exceptional ability to manage deadlines and priorities
- Strong knowledge of Martech, process, data and analytics