Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon is a company of builders who bring varying backgrounds, ideas, and points of view to inventing on behalf of our customers. We’re a company of pioneers. For today’s pioneers, that’s exactly why there’s no place on Earth they’d rather build than Amazon.
Working on the Amazon Device team will be unlike any job you have had. In the EU, we ensure our global activity is translated for the local markets by making the customer experience on our devices and our EU sites culturally relevant.
Join the team that launched the Amazon Echo in Europe! Amazon Devices is looking for a customer-obsessed, analytical, results-oriented Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead new Echo product launches and product marketing initiatives in Europe.
In this highly visible role, you will manage the product marketing/ go-to-market / strategy and execution for new Echo products, and work closely with global and local business, support and tech teams across Amazon to ensure your product category reaches its maximum potential.
Our ideal candidate will have deep consumer marketing and product marketing experience, and a demonstrated ability to define customer needs into business requirements and drive technical projects to completion. You must be comfortable working both at the strategic level and diving deep into implementation as needed for major launches (including managing marketing campaigns, writing business requirements and analyzing data). You will show hustle, take ownership and help foster a high-energy, high-performance culture.
- Lead go-to-market / product marketing strategy for new Echo products in Europe, including architecting launch strategy and leading a large cross-functional team to deliver a seamless, successful product launch across all marketing and distribution channels.
- Act as customer and product evangelist internally and externally with all associated teams.
- Measure and analyze existing products for opportunities to innovate and improve, providing additional benefits to customers. Work closely with the product development team to define European customer product needs and get them prioritized for design and release.
- Research and identify new opportunities for Amazon to further distinguish itself as the clear leader in the devices business.
- Relevant years of relevant work experience in consumer marketing/sales, e-commerce and online merchandising, preferably in delivering products/services and go-to-market
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s degree preferred
- Significant experience in successfully taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- Strong leader with excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with and influence all levels across Amazon including Marketing, Engineering, Program Management and Senior Leadership
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes
- Comfortable getting hands dirty to get things done
- High attention to detail including precise and effective communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Master Degree in a related field.
- Management experience
- High-technology consumer products marketing
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
We offer a competitive salary and stock units, we offer a whole host of other benefits, including an employee discount, and pension scheme.
We are committed to keeping compensation fair and equitable.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.