Facebook is the largest social media network, enabling over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and discover the world.
Kustomer – now part of Meta – helps businesses grow by delivering exceptional customer service via phone, email, chat, text, social, messaging and more. As a SaaS solution, Kustomer enables fast, personalized, and efficient customer and agent experiences using complete customer visibility, seamless omni-channel conversations, intelligent automation and easy, no-code customization to adapt to change.As the Head of Product Marketing, your number one priority is to deeply understand, with analytical precision, the needs of our ideal customers. With that understanding, we can test and build more compelling messaging and value propositions, differentiate ourselves against the competition, enable sellers and channel partners to win and more effectively launch products to fuel our growth. In addition, that insight, allows us as a company to build better products, design optimal routes to market and better customer success programs.
Head of Product Marketing, Kustomer Responsibilities:
- Analyze the market, buyers, trends, industry-specific problems, and competitors to create strategic positioning that differentiates Kustomer in the customer service CRM space
- Develop a compelling narrative and value proposition for the Kustomer platform
- Equip the sales teams to close deals with messaging, sales strategies, materials, tools, and market knowledge, with the aim of increasing close rates and decreasing sales cycle length
- Craft content strategy that addresses each part of the buyer’s journey, online and offline, from awareness to decision
- Work closely with the industry experts, analysts, and press relations teams to ensure effective thought leadership and ongoing relevance in the market
- Work with product management to establish a continuous feedback loop (encompassing market trends, customer needs, and competitive factors) to influence the product development roadmap and mitigate product gaps
- Quarterback successful product launches from inception, all the way through to a successful launch
- Build event presentations, draft compelling articles, and brief decision makers, all in an effort to dominate mindshare
- Ensure our partners and channels are equipped with the materials, training, and support they need in order to succeed in selling at Kustomer
- Provide outstanding competitor intelligence, win/loss analysis
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- 12+ years of experience in product marketing or solutions marketing
- 5+ years experience of leading a high-performing team of marketing professionals
- Experience at a business-to-business (B2B) enterprise software company
- Experience crafting go-to-market strategy including pricing and packaging
- Experience understanding technology at all levels and translate to business needs concisely
- Solid experience in positioning work and drafting marketing plans for complex products and/or market dynamics
- Experience developing presentations to customers, sales teams, and partners preferred
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.