Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our total rewards package offering includes bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs, as well as service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities, all of which are location specific.
Stryker is looking for his future Marketing Associate within the Joint Replacement division (M/F) for a 6 month contract at Pusignan ( France).
Who we want:
- Motivated product launchers. People who bring strategic direction and drive for execution to ensure products are developed and launched with precision
- Goal-oriented developers. Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
What you will do:
As a Marketing Associate with Stryker, you will execute the Annual Marketing Plan. You will support the local Senior Product Managers and the Sales Team in their activities and lead some projects to support the business.
- Provides support to the marketing team in the development and sales support of France and Benelux
- Helps to coordinate and develop marketing tools, assists with trade shows, literature development, presentations and publicity.
- Provides sales support to account managers with regard to fact-finding, information gathering, assistance in proposal development, and customer sales calls.
- Collect, analyze and maintain an up-to-date library of competitive product information.
- Provide sales training on assigned products, as required.
- Participate in customer visits as requested.
- Coordinate orders with customer service.
- Provide unparalleled sales support by answering questions/resolving account manager/customer questions.
- Provide sales force with competitive and technical data on a timely basis.
- Will create, manage and update process documents to guide continuous improvement and commercialization efficiency.
- Will assist with digital channel content development
- Will develop creative assets (flyers, presentations, etc) as needed to support marketing initiatives.
- Will lead collateral review efforts related to new asset creation.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Business or related field.
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated written and oral communications skills including ability to speak effectively in front of large groups of people.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects.
- Strong word processing and spreadsheet skills are essential, as are experience in project management.
- Experience in marketing, technical marketing, sales, within medical, pharmaceutical, or other relevant industry preferred.
- 0+ years in a marketing, sales or related position.
What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/