Our technology is visionary; we are leaning towards a data-driven world focusing on Analytics and Automation. AI, NOP, graphs - all the best technologies that you are looking at - we are using them. We listen to our customers’ pain-points and deliver solutions for the new world of Ecosystem Architecture.
Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies from the Nordics with a key focus on expanding in Europe the U.K. and North America. We have an award-winning product and a reputation for our dedication to enriching company culture. Our innovative, data-driven platform inspires the implementation of change plans in any organization. We help organizations achieve digital transformations. We are headquartered in Oslo with offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, and home offices worldwide. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Product Marketing Manager, Commercial Enablement
Reports to: Head of Product Marketing
As part of our continued investment in our culture, we’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager, Commercial Enablement to join our expanding, international and vibrant team.
You will be responsible for developing and delivering commercial enablement programs and assets for our commercial teams, empowering them to position and sell Ardoq. You will collaborate with many different functions across the organization, including Product, Revenue Operations, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Strategic Services, and Partners to improve the product knowledge and the commercial effectiveness of our customer-facing teams for major product launches, feature releases, and enhancements.
On a typical day, you will:
- Deliver training to ensure our commercial teams understand the value of our product and help them tell a cohesive story
- Partner with the product marketing team to develop content and collateral that enables the commercial teams to achieve business growth, including, for example, pitch decks, one-pagers, product collateral, and how-to videos.
- Facilitate the product content and collateral adoption with the commercial and marketing teams
- Work with Revenue Operations and internal domain experts to build the sales demos following the product strategy, roadmap developments, use cases, and feedback from the sales organization
- Participate in the sales process to identify product content and training needs, turning insights into enablement programs
- Perform competitive research and collaborate with our internal domain experts to gather insights that help the commercial teams better position Ardoq to attract more customers
- Provide regular updates to battle cards
We imagine you will bring:
- 3+ years of experience in commercial/sales enablement or product marketing at a B2B SaaS company
- 2+ years of experience creating unique positioning and messaging, building content for commercial teams, and delivering compelling presentations
- Familiarity with sales strategies and methods to communicate value through demonstrations
- Experience summarizing insights and ideas into simple, succinct narratives that are applicable during sales cycles across the customer journey
- Experience working in sales is an advantage
- Curiosity and passion for learning new things
The benefits you’ll love:
- Working for a fast-growing series D scale up, that raised $125 M in early 2022
- Growing your career with our learning & development programs
- Flexible working hours with home office possibilities
- Retirement and insurance benefits to secure your future
- Centrally located office set up for all Ardoqians to succeed
- Employee stock option program
- Nordic parental leave & vacation days model
At Ardoq, you will work with bold, caring, and driven people, bridging business and IT. So come build the future with us!