Bristol Myers Squibb
Bristol Myers Squibb is dedicated to discovering, developing, and delivering innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Bristol-Myers Squibb is looking for a Senior Product Specialist Immunology.
This individual is responsible to launch and maximize the sales of our products in the region. The Senior Product Specialist implements the marketing strategy and is responsible for achieving defined quantitative and qualitative targets within an agreed expenses budget.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Focus on all aspects of the sales process, demonstrating personal accountability and commitment to achieve sales objectives and growth
- Provide in-depth product and disease area knowledge to customers
- Initiate/organize sales activities
- Effectively use different communication tools (digital visual aid, , etc.)
- Approach all interactions with professionalism and integrity Flawless understand and implement the Customers at Center Company’s strategy
- Maintain consistent contact with customers and deliver targeted number of calls as per agreed criteria, i.e. objectives, strategic prioritization, identification and update of customer base and tiering.
- Gather market intelligence in-depth information from customers in order to thoroughly understand their needs and providing feedback to appropriate internal parties
- Ensure open communication and share best practices, in close collaboration with the rest of the team.
- Ensure business objectives are met in full compliance with laws, regulations and BMS standards of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Closely monitor/address competitor activities in the field
- Be viewed within the Hematology community as a valuable partner
Skills/ Knowledge / Requirements:
- Marketing and sales-oriented thinking
- 2+ years of experience working in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge in Immunology, special knowledge in the field of Multiple Sclerosis is preferable
- Excellent and reliable contacts to opinion leaders in the relevant indications, within his/ her region is desirable
- Enjoy sales, team and project work
- Positive mind-set, highly motivated and solution oriented
- Target oriented approach based on useful action planning
- Exceptional communication and tough leadership/ strong willed
- Good command in English (written and verbal)
- Relevant computer skills (MS Office)
- Willingness to travel
- Valid driver’s license
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.