Kimberly-Clark's brands are household names and a trusted part of everyday life in more than 175 countries.
Trade Marketing Manager
The Trade Marketing Manager is primarily responsible for developing & executing category & channel go-to-market strategy and plays a vital role in driving category business growth for Kimberly Clark brands to achieve volume and profit objectives.
He/She will also help position Kimberly-Clark to be recognized as the preferred Category Partner for strategic customers, thereby creating a sustained competitive advantage for Kimberly-Clark products in the areas of distribution and merchandising.
This position reports to the Senior Trade Marketing Manager .
- Lead the creation of Category & Channels growth strategies through close collaboration with the marketing team, translating strategies to Distribution, Pricing & Promotion, Shelving, and Merchandising (DPSM) plan.
- Owns business delivery for the category by ensuring sales building blocks sufficiency, anticipating business risks/gaps & deriving an action plan
- Develop and timely deployment of Selling Toolkits to the Sales team to enable timely external selling & engagement with Retailers
- Gatekeeper for initiative deployment process in ensuring the readiness of Promotion and New initiative plan according to planned milestones; partnering with Marketing, Sales & Demand Planner
- Ensure DPSM plan implementation as per deployed with timely review of DPSM compliance in trade, together with Sales & derive action plan/help needed to close the gap (if any)
- Actively participate in shopper studies in partnership with Shopper Champion to develop a strong understanding of shopper purchase behaviors and trends, that help shape Category & Channels DPSM strategies
- Leads category management projects with key retailers & sales team to drive thought leadership and accelerate category growth
- Derive Category trade fund investment plan based on category growth & DPSM strategies. Responsible to track & review monthly to ensure spending efficiency and effectiveness
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ sales or key account management experience is required in the FMCG industry
- 1-2 years of trade marketing experience in the FMCG industry is preferred
- Strong analytical skills, ability to derive insights from data, and present findings to key stakeholders
- Able to work collaboratively with multi-functional teams (Sales, Demand Planning & Marketing team)
- Incumbents must have strong competencies with PC-based applications, MS Office and MS Access; possess strong communication skills and interpersonal skills;and have the ability to perform under pressure
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
K-C will not provide support for relocation of the chosen candidate for this role, if necessary, relocation will be at the candidate’s own expense. However, K-C will provide assistance and financial support to obtain immigration visas and work authorization for the chosen candidate, if needed.
Malaysia – Petaling Jaya