As the leading destination for short-form mobile video, TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Mountain View, Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
The Monetization Product team at TikTok focuses on building a global marketing platform that fuels growth for businesses of all sizes. This role connects to that vision by helping small businesses adopt the right solutions to grow their business. This role will be a part of the SMB growth lifecycle & retention team, a function that supports product development and go-to-market strategy across marketing and sales channels. It is responsible for growing business users and revenue for our small business products through a wide range of channels including organic and paid campaigns, both on-and off-TikTok.
– Own the strategy and execution of global growth marketing campaigns that drive adoption and engagement of TikTok’s SMB products, leveraging owned channels such as email and on-site notifications
– Build out programs from the ground up, from goal-setting to infrastructure & process development, to fostering cross-functional relationships.
– Partner with product teams to develop performance-driven growth efforts.
– Partner with regional teams to build marketing content for regional growth.
– Align content/product/sales teams on growth narratives and segment playbooks.
– Bring a deep understanding of growth & optimization best practices such as A/B testing to work closely with the data science team to conduct experiments, evaluate results, and build new features to improve the conversion funnel.
– Continuously drive innovation and experiment with new marketing channels, tools, and creatives.
– Partner with product team to develop and improve our internal campaign management platform.
– BA/BS degree
– 5+ years in managing large scale campaigns across diversified channels (paid, organic, web, social media, influence marketing, etc…).
– 3+ years managing engagement/CRM strategy: email, on-site, etc.
– Good experience with a mix of work between hands-on execution and strategy.
– Platform and tool independence – able to thrive using any platform, with deep understanding of the digital marketing fundamentals.
– Deep understanding of growth & optimization, best practices such as A/B testing.
– Leadership experience either with direct people management or leading high profile projects.
– Experience with growth efforts in international markets.
– Experience in B2B & SMB marketing, video marketing and vertical (eComm, local, etc) audience marketing.
– Demand Gen experience
– Experience working in a fast paced, highly ambiguous environment.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.