Facebook is the largest social media network, enabling over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and discover the world.
Meta seeks an experienced advertising and product marketing professional with a strong background in product marketing and project management to join a team that drives go-to-market and activation for our small business advertiser solutions. They should be passionate about building customer centric solutions and telling amazing stories in support of our small business audience across the world. The successful candidate must have experience working with product marketing & sales channels to drive successful product growth in a fast paced Internet or online marketing company. They must thrive with cross-functional teams and exhibit excellent critical thinking and digital marketing skills. They must also have experience influencing stakeholders in a highly-matrixed organization.
Product Marketing Manager, Small Business Sales Growth Responsibilities:
- Partner with marketing, sales and product marketing teams to set outbound priorities, define goals and develop effective and compelling advertising solutions
- Partner with the Business Product Marketing team to develop and drive go-to-market through various channels (including public relations, events, speaking opportunities, channel marketing, sales, etc.)
- Collaborate with Business Product Marketing teams across markets to distill and surface market intel to shape future products
- Define and scale best practices to drive adoption of products designed to increase advertiser value and activate new, emerging products and platforms
- Build strong cross-functional relationships and expertly prioritize work to efficiently deploy our finite go-to-market capacity
- Solve global challenges with scaled solution
- 6+ years of work experience, including work in marketing, general management, product, consulting, communications, or internet technology
- Experience contributing at strategic and tactical levels
- Understanding of Meta product suite, the industry, global nuances, & client objectives
- Experience solving complex problems with data
- Experience working with sales teams, external clients, and small businesses
- Track record of influencing behavior at a variety of levels in the organization
- Communication and presentation skills
- Flexible team player who thrives in a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment
- Masters degree
- Experience with the Meta family of apps and in mobile advertising to offer solutions to solve clients needs
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.