Senior Talent Acquisition & Staffing Business Partner/ Recruiter, Germany and Austria
1,064! This is how many new associates the TAS Germany and Austria teams hired last year. Without the Talent Acquisition team we wouldn’t be able to hire some of the best talent from around the world to help bring medicines to patients.
As a member of Global Talent Acquisition & Staffing (TAS) organization, you will be managing end to end recruitment for senior positions for Novartis sites in Austria.
You will act as Novartis Employer Brand ambassador to the external market by responsibly dealing with candidates, vendors and external associates while showcasing Novartis Values and Behaviors to the core.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage and drive appropriate sourcing, assessment, selection and pre-onboarding strategies for the client group supported by the role
• Offer business consulting by providing effective staffing solutions keeping in mind internal business context as well as external talent / market landscape
• Accountable for the overall recruitment process to ensure recruitment delivery of the open position for client groups. Coordinate with Sourcers & TAS Admins
• Guide and work with Sourcers to implement the defined sourcing strategy to attract right talent for the roles. Focus on direct sourcing and reducing agency spend thus resulting in effective cost per hire
• Ensure best in class Hiring Manager and candidate experience throughout the hiring process
• Ensure adherence to relevant labor and employment law as well as to Novartis HR and TAS policies and guidelines
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Fluent German and English are essential
• Solid relevant experience in agency/ consulting and/or in-house recruitment environment
• Experience in full life cycle recruitment
• Understanding and demonstrated capability to source passive candidates via niche websites, social media, ATS etc.
• Demonstrated proficiency in understanding organizational culture and ability to establish relationships both externally and internally
• Ability to manage local / global stakeholders in a remote working environment
• Self-directed, detail oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute
• High energy, driven, articulate and friendly personality with a customer- service mindset
• Ability to be assertive as and when required
• Experience in pharma/healthcare desired
What we offer:
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Health insurance, 30 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements (Home-Office), subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
The law provides for severely disabled / equal applicants the opportunity to involve the local representative body for disabled employees (SBV) in the application process. If you would like to request this, please let us know in advance as a note on your CV.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Holzkirchen (near Munich)
Company / Legal Entity