Signify is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Intern to join our Non-Connected Team in Bridgewater, NJ.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
As a Product Marketing intern, you’ll be responsible for assisting the team with on-going projects.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
- Track our assortment by dealer – what is on shelf vs online only and # doors/sku across all accounts on one master file
- Create “Must Have” sku list to guide assortment recommendations and influence AIS (always in stock) list
- New business case template for NPIs that captures assumptions such as # doors, WRR, etc
- Localize NPI decks for intro to internal cross-functional teams and also create customer facing versions
- Create & regularly update the Product Road Map
- Track demand plan status for NPIs – by account – which have entered their demand, which are missing; follow up to ensure timely input
- Create optimized version of Master Data file and regularly maintain
- Develop reference file for Sales & Channel – where is once source of truth for anything & everything that they need (set up info, codes, pricing, MAP, dims, etc)
- Update Sales Toolkit deck as needed; customer presentation support as needed
- Custom POS reporting for PM specific needs
- Currently in pursuit of BS/BA/MS/MBA in marketing or related field
- Strong MS Office (Outlooks, PowerPoint, Excel) skills
- Self-motivated and proactive in overcoming obstacles, advancing projects, and meeting deadlines
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Skillful at solving problems with enthusiasm and creativity
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without current or future company sponsorship needs
What you’ll get in return…
This position could lead to a full time, at-will role within Signify
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
Who we are
Signify is the world leader in lighting. We provide professional customers and consumers with quality, energy-efficient LED lighting. And our lights, when connected, bring data to devices, apps and people – redefining what light can do and how you use it. Today, our innovations, such as LiFi – internet connectivity through light – and UV-C, solar and horticultural lighting, contribute to a safer, smarter, more sustainable world.
We’re operating in 74 countries with 32,000 people worldwide.