- 3-5 years of pre-sales engineering, and/or strategy/management/technology consulting experience.
- Strong communicator and storyteller with a proven track record of helping customers meet their business objectives.
- Working knowledge of APIs and a common understanding of SaaS platforms (e.g. Shopify, Salesforce, Zendesk, Hubspot, etc.).
- Experience working and collaborating with Engineering and Product teams, to provide ongoing feedback on how our product is being used and how it can be improved.
- Technically and analytically curious, where you demonstrate the ability to be a perpetual learner and love to make new discoveries and improve the status quo.
- Reliable and resilient team player to deliver on your commitments in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead discovery sessions with customer support and marketing teams, to uncover requirements and challenges and identify opportunities in their businesses.
- Deliver concise, compelling, value-based presentations (product demos, technical assessments, etc.) to all levels of an organization, including C-suite (e.g. CTO, CMO).
- Build custom product demonstrations that integrate into the client’s pre-existing tech stack, and capture the long-term value of Ada’s Automation-First strategy.
- Facilitate sandbox sessions and proof-of-concept implementations with high-value prospective buyers.
- Support the Sales team in meeting quarterly revenue goals, while working as a part of the extended team on larger, more strategic opportunities with multiple resources from Product and Engineering.
- Expand implementations with your account teams to drive bigger deals and more complex solutions for customers.
- Act as a trusted advisor to customers on Automated Customer Experience, and the product mix that will best support their unique needs.