Coty is a multinational company that develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes a wide variety of beauty products.
Customer Marketing Manager Color CZ/SK
Initiate, develop and implement categories and brand strategies, starting from EE/Global strategy; translates into yearly plan for your group of brands including continuous support of your Team. Ensure execution to generate sustainable growth and profit in line with company’s objectives.
Scope of work:
- Develop brand strategy and marketing plans according to EE/Global reco for given group of brands
- Continuously support your Team during all phases of process to deliver yearly plan
- Plan, execute and evaluate promotional plans and strategies for customers and channels together with Sales designed to unlock category and brand growth
- Develop and lead the creation of launch campaigns, close follow up on results
- Actively work with brand assortment in order to keep highly competitive portfolio and drive new business opportunities
- Leading the process of price setting, monitoring and corrections based on current market situation and needs
- Lead deployment of multichannel and digital brand strategy as defined by EE/Global guidelines
- Coordinate POS planning, production, implementation and evaluation processes for the given group of brands across the channel and key customers
- Manage the process of propose brand planograms in line with global recommendations
- Draw conclusions and propose directions for improving the brand’s performance based on available market data and analysis
- Full responsibility and supervision for given budget for your group of brands
- Update and report to Customer marketing Lead
- Actively cooperate with EE Marketing Team
- Preparation for Customer presentations, business reviews and joint business plans
- Ability to encourage, motivate and develop his/her Team
- Enthusiastic open-minded person eager to learn and develop him/her self
- Minimal 3-5 years of proven experience in customer / shopper / trade / marketing or sales is a must
- Demonstrable leadership and influencing skills
- Excellent presentation and business writing skills
- Detailed understanding of shopper / customer marketing and behavior across all channels
- Proven experience in launching and leading a brand in a specific market
- Expertise in engaging and effective cooperation with sales teams
- Creative, personality, “can do” attitude, flexible, ability to learn quickly and adapt to new environment/situations, decision making
- Honest, ambitious at a “healthy level”, willingness to develop him / herself, team-player, high stress tolerance level, loyalty
- Takes responsibility for the quality and details of the delivered work
- Constructive cooperation with all other departments, retail partners and 3rd party suppliers
- English language in both verbal and writting proficiency
- Czech or Slovak language at level of a native speaker
WHAT WE OFFER
- Friendly work environment.
- Competitive salary based on your qualities and experience.
- Attractive benefits package including life/accident insurance, extra week of holiday, meal + relax vouchers, loyalty rewards, short Fridays and more!