Our ambition is to touch 1 million patients’ lives with radioligand therapy by 2030.
Three components make up our culture at Advanced Accelerator Applications: Trust, Communication and Results.
Advanced Accelerator Applications, a Novartis company, is an innovative radiopharmaceutical company developing, producing and commercializing molecular nuclear medicine diagnostics and therapeutics. AAA offers professionals the opportunity to face new challenges and pursue a career in a fast growing, technology driven healthcare company. We are passionate about improving patient health by leading innovation in nuclear medicine. We are looking for people who share our commitment to help us achieve this goal. AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
As the Oncology Specialist – RLT (Radioligand Therapy)- New England – Remote you’ll drive demand creation and develop, coordinate, and implement strategic business plans focused on Referral and Treatment networks of Prostate (primary) and Neuroendocrine Tumor (secondary) customer accounts to further the Radioligand Therapy (RLT) platform for both the diagnostic and therapeutic AAA portfolio.
Your focus will be on driving clinical conviction in a complex, multi-stakeholder healthcare professional environment including engagement, coordination, and planning. Key stakeholders include Medical Oncologists, Urologists, Nuclear Medicine, and Radiation Oncologists.
The Oncology Specialist – RLT collaborates with cross-functional colleagues as appropriate to develop and execute business opportunities aligned with the franchise strategy. In this role you’ll be required to support the following territory: All of ME, NH, VT, and upstate NY north of Syracuse and east of Rochester.
General responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for business ownership of prescribing and referring physicians: primary owner of demand driving relationships and creation and execution of business plans for territories to include delivery of disease education on diagnostic and therapeutic, product value propositions, treatment protocols and implementing customer programs as appropriate.
• Establish AAA as the partner of choice in community hospital, academic hospitals, and community oncology accounts for RLT.
• Implement Brand Strategy and Marketing tactics according to the territory needs and segments.
• Support product access, implement competitive response/pull-through strategies, maintain and grow key relationships with account stakeholder in line with defined target priorities in a manner consistent and compliant with company policies and requirements.
• Develop and employ customized tools and strategies to gain appropriate access to engage with HCP targets within territory accounts to deliver clinical value proposition.
• Stay abreast of competitive landscape for use in business/ territory planning.
• Work within Ethics and Compliance policies.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• A Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degree preferred
Requirements and Experience:
• Successful experience (minimum of 3 years) owning demand driving relationships in the life sciences/healthcare industry required
• Oncology experience, Nuclear Medicine Or Medical Device/Complex Therapeutics required
• Specific sales experience in Prostate OR Buy and Bill therapeutic experience (within last 5 years) required
• Product launch experience strongly preferred
• Experience driving demand, influencing and educating a complex multi-stakeholder system (prescribers and non-prescribers) strongly preferred
• Proven clinical acumen, technical science and selling skills strongly preferred
• Nuclear medicine and Prostate/Urology experience preferred
• Ability to develop and execute account and territory business plans in a complex market with diagnostic and therapeutic components preferred
• Demonstrated digital agility and innovation to adapt to changing customer interface needs preferred
• Proven ability to successfully work in a cross functional and collaborative environment, and to simultaneously handle multiple tasks
• Ability to obtain and maintain credentialing in order to work with and visit all assigned accounts and healthcare systems
• Overnight travel up to 30% of the time. Some territories will require airline travel and over-night stays in order to perform the essential functions of the role; Ability to operate a company vehicle
At Advanced Accelerator Applications, we believe the answers are found when highly agile and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you are given opportunities to explore transformative innovation. Where you are empowered to push boundaries/create innovation/challenge assumptions by taking smart risks, and where people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges surround you.
Accessibility and Reasonable Accommodations:
The Novartis Group of Companies are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] call +1(877)395-2339 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please include the job requisition number in your message.
While Novartis does not require vaccination at this time, for certain Novartis sites in the US all associates and candidates may be required to either upload an image of their COVID-19 vaccine card demonstrating proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 (or other similar evidence of vaccination) or proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken by the associate or candidate within the past seven days to enter any of our sites and/or customer office or healthcare facility, as well as prior to participating in other work related off-site meetings. Employees working in customer-facing roles must adhere to and comply with customers’ (such as hospitals, physician offices, etc.) credentialing guidelines, which may require vaccination. As required by applicable law, Novartis will consider requests for reasonable accommodation for those unable to be vaccinated. This requirement is subject to applicable state and local laws and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions. Please send accommodation requests to [email protected]
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity, and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Imagine what you could do at AAA!
ADVANCED ACCELERATOR APPLICATIONS
Company / Legal Entity