At ServiceNow, we deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity.
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
You will be a pivotal member of the EMEA Central Campaigns team, reporting to the Marketing Director. This team is responsible for developing the Go to Market strategy and developing & executing EMEA wide campaigns to generate pipeline for the business supporting priority industries and products. The team works as a partner to Solution Sales and Solution Consulting – ensuring global & EMEA marketing guidance and campaigns delivers for the local business needs.
We’re looking for an experienced product marketeer who will drive growth of our one of our workflows propositions. You will lead the marketing drive to increase our relevance to the EMEA market in order to achieve our solutions pipeline goals.
In this role, you will…
- Own the regional marketing strategy for associated BU products and partner with Solution Sales and Consulting to develop an approach that can be scaled across the EMEA region
- Work in partnership with the Area Field Marketing teams and Global Marketing and be accountable for creating relevance of the ServiceNow brand (thought leadership) and delivering a pipeline target (demand creation and acceleration).
- Own content strategy for your respective workflow (including supporting local events, EMEA webinars, and workshops in a box)
- Input to global BU planning, providing EMEA lens for messaging & programs
- Leverage global content, localising where required to optimise for market fit.
- Engage with the partner organisation (ACE) to identify key partners for joint GTM plans.
- Identify key industry bodies, publications and 3rd parties to partner with / become members of, to extend scale, reach and influence to position ServiceNow as thought leaders.
- Oversee the delivery of omni channel, digital marketing campaigns working closely with the Digital marketing, area field marketing and global marketing teams.
To be successful you will need to work cross functionally to build and execute plans that drive awareness and create/accelerate pipeline in both existing and new logo accounts. This will involve supporting your country field marketing colleagues in their verticalised GTM approach, whilst partnering
with the extended EMEA central teams such as digital, events, partner marketing, ABM to execute an end to end ‘Workflow’ program approach. This role has a high visibility at global marketing as you will be the voice to provide inputs to Global Marketing, Product Marketing and other teams to ensure EMEA requirements are embedded in to globally created programs.
We are looking for…
- Product Marketing & Go to Market Experience Marketing Managers
- Experience in technology firms at EMEA
- Competent understanding of our value and competitive product landscape.
- • Excellent interpersonal communication written and verbal with a strong ability to influence at all levels, internally and externally.
- Strong organisation skills, proven success in driving a broad portfolio of different campaigns/projects.
- Competent skills in modern marketing tools and best practices.
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision, relevant experience in working in a fast-moving, highly innovative global organisation.
- High tolerance to ambiguity and fast change.
- Balanced personality with both strong entrepreneurial drive and experience to orchestrate and leverage the power of a complex global organisation.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.