Do you feel called to do your part to improve the lives of others, to lead change in how health care for the neediest of our society is managed, to share your skills and talents with others who want to do the same? If so, iCare, a subsidiary of Humana, is looking for a licensed, highly motivated and self-driven individual to join our team. Our Medicare Benefits Consultants are responsible for marketing and growing our Medicare Advantage D-SNP enrollment by engaging with low-income and disabled Medicare beneficiaries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Markets products that are designed for the low income and disabled Medicare population
- Markets SNP plan to eligible beneficiaries through inbound and outbound call environments
- Conducts one-on-one sales meetings and house calls
- Spends time in the field working with key providers, local government agencies, community leaders, community-based organizations, and others serving the low-income and disabled Medicare population
- Attends community events and health fairs to promote product education and awareness
Full Time associates enjoy:
- Base salary with a generous commission structure
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and a variety of other supplemental insurances
- Substantial PTO and paid holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- and much more!
- Minimum two-year Associates Degree in related field or equivalent in experience
- Valid Wisconsin Health & Accident insurance license
- Knowledge of health insurance sales and marketing processes and operational principals with Medicare product experience.
- Cultural sensitivity and sensitivity to the low-income and disabled Medicare population.
- A car and valid WI driver’s license and automobile insurance are required for territory travel.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Greatwithlaptopcomputers, cell phones and the ability to navigate mobile apps. This also includesknowledge of MicrosoftWord, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25×10 (25mpbs download x 10mpbs upload) is required.
- Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role.
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
- Two to four years outside sales experience with a proven track record selling Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement or related products
- Experience in selling SNP plans to dual eligible population
- Basic understanding of WI State Medicaid
- Telephonic sales skills a plus
- Good listening and intuitive skills
- Prior experience giving group presentations
- Reside in local WI territories
- Bilingual capabilities in Spanish
Behaviors – Preferred
- Dedicated:Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Enthusiastic:Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Motivations – Preferred
- Ability to Make an Impact:Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Goal Completion:Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Self-Starter:Inspired to perform without outside help
- Licenses & Certifications
- WI Health & Accident Insurance License
For more information about iCare products and services please visit our website at: www.icarehealthplan.org
Humana and its subsidiaries require vaccinated associates who work outside of their home to submit proof of vaccination, including COVID-19 boosters. Associates who remain unvaccinated must either undergo weekly negative COVID testing OR wear a mask at all times while in a Humana facility or while working in the field.
Scheduled Weekly Hours