Facebook is the largest social media network, enabling over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and discover the world.
This is a unique role where you’ll join a newly created marketing team to help shape the future of the Horizon Worlds, and the metaverse. In Horizon, people can build and share their own virtual worlds, attend events, or hang out with the broader community. Horizon’s creator tools empower anyone to discover, explore, and create new destinations. As an Integrated Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for developing and experimenting with marketing programs that drive growth, engagement, and retention. You’ll partner with product marketing to break down each phase of the user journey and determine the right habit loops and marketing triggers that achieve business results. You’ll partner with creative to bring those programs to life and then optimize based on key learnings. You’ll be an extension of the user community and build content that peaks their interest and inspires them to continue their Horizon Worlds journey. If you’re interested in using new ways to build experiments and can generate innovative ideas that simultaneously inspire creative briefs and drive business results, we would like to meet you. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded marketer, strong brand steward, equally adept at partnering with creative teams as they are diving deep into the numbers with product growth and analytics. They have experience building full funnel consumer marketing, incorporating and leveraging data and insights into strategy and briefs to deliver attributable marketing programs. This candidate will also have strong partnership skills working with product, partnerships, growth, creative, and brand.
Integrated Marketing Manager, Horizon Worlds Responsibilities:
- Build always on marketing programs to support product onboarding, new feature launches, and user resurrection across digital media channels, in-product channels, and in-store channels.
- Establish processes and identify opportunities to automate, working with product marketing, product, and analytics teams to drive faster experimentation, execution, and learning cycles.
- Work closely with the analytics team to understand the performance of campaigns and tests
- develop dashboards to monitor performance over time. Work with measurement partners to constantly evaluate channel opportunities.
- Partner with the brand and creative teams to concept, produce, refine, and iterate creative that tells our brand story while achieving KPIs.
- Communicate with cross-functional partners and leaders to share performance, insights, and new opportunities.
- 8+ years of experience in marketing
- Demonstrated track record of building and executing successful marketing programs for products that are live service
- Experience crafting and orchestrating marketing programs across several digital touchpoints – some of which are emerging channels
- Proven examples of innovative and engaging marketing programs that encompass the entire user journey from trial to retention
- An analytical mind that is experienced with data and can operate in ambiguity and make decisions without all the information at hand
- Community first approach and experience breaking down the user journey to build effective marketing programs
- Innovative and solutions-focused with experience driving new ideas and hypotheses that improve business metrics
- Experience in gaming, technology, software as a service or virtual reality industries
- Experience briefing in creative teams to experiment and prototype concepts iteratively
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.