Atmosphere is better TV for businesses. Atmosphere is the world’s first and largest free ad-supported streaming TV service for businesses everywhere.
Atmosphere is the world’s first and largest free ad-supported streaming TV service for businesses offering original, owned, and operated TV channels along with Partner Channels from prominent brands. The platform has been built from the ground up with proprietary content, technology, and data to deliver unparalleled experiences for businesses and advertisers. The platform also provides a paid upgrade to a digital signage feature for businesses to run their house promotions within the content. Atmosphere was incubated under Chive Media Group and spun out in 2019.
About This Role:
We are looking for an experienced event manager to organize and oversee trade shows / events that will positively impact our yearly growth initiatives. This position will ensure that all Atmosphere events are on brand, engaging, and executed appropriately for ROI and market penetration. Our event managers are the face of Atmosphere and will interface directly with current and potential customers.
An event manager is, above all, a project manager who understands marketing and promotion techniques. We want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas and the organizational skills required to not leave anything about an event to chance.
- Plan events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and department objectives
- Lead event teams to build long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales and growth objectives
- Set up and take down booths, as well as coordinate return of materials
- Manage and report expenses related to shows and travel
Skills and Knowledge:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to travel regularly
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Team player, with the ability to lead
- Ability to “see the big picture” and develop an understanding of how small tasks contribute to large outcomes
- Willingness to take risks, fail, and learn
- Physical Requirements: Ability to lift 40lbs
Required Education and/or Experience:
- 2+ years in marketing and/or event coordinating experience
- Skilled in project management
Computer / Software / Application Proficiency:
- Google Suite