toryburch Tory Burch
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand available in more than 50 countries worldwide, and includes products ranging from shoes, clothing, and accessories to home and beauty products.
This role will be responsible for leading performance marketing in North America. The ideal candidate will be data-driven, customer-focused, and results-oriented. As the leader of performance marketing, you will spearhead the development, execution, and optimization of go-to-market strategies and campaigns that will drive growth for Tory Burch across paid search, paid social, affiliate, and programmatic display. This position reports to the Senior Director of Digital Marketing and will collaborate closely with leads across brand media, SEO, and investment planning on maximizing full funnel spend as well as cross-functional partners to accelerate ecommerce growth.
- Develop and execute a holistic, full-funnel marketing strategy that drives top-line sales, while also improving overall efficiency
- Deliver credible thought leadership on Tory Burch’s Performance ecosystem, leading proactive insights on channel opportunities through both short-term and long-term business lenses
- Participate in strategic planning meetings with cross-functional partners including merchandising, integrated marketing, CRM, and site experience to execute seasonal product launches, promotional events, and customer lifecycle programs
- Manage and mentor a team of channel specialists (4), providing day-to-day guidance as well as career growth and development within Tory Burch
- Ensure team manages and efficiently optimizes programs within budget goals, working closely with Investment planning lead on budget opportunities
- Collaborate with peers in Brand, SEO, and Audience Strategy/CRM to build cross-campaign integrations and share insights broadly to inform go-forward strategies
- Develop, execute, and scale a cross-channel, “always on” testing roadmap to find and execute spend efficiency opportunities
- Lead communication of the Performance team tech/data needs with cross-functional partners (Product Management, Analytics, IT, etc.) to ensure seamless deployment of campaigns and effectively report results to all stakeholders
- Track innovation within the industry, and evaluate and identify new partners and technology that will drive best-in-class channel strategies for Tory Burch
- Direct and manage external agencies and vendors
- Lead weekly reporting focusing on historical results as well as go-forward trends (e.g., macro, consumer, product, etc.) that may impact performance
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports adding insights to results to derive data outputs for future optimizations and growth plans
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years of relevant experience, ideally executing performance online advertising campaigns
- Technical and strategic understanding of performance buying required
- Experience overseeing a significant digital marketing budget (>$10M) with the ability to holistically manage and optimize media spend across multiple channels
- Agency background a strong plus
- Strong analytical ability with a proven track record of using quantitative data to develop actionable insights with a deep understanding of key performance metrics such as ROAS, CAC, LTV, etc.
- Experience with data collection as well as audience creation and management (e.g., identity, cookies, match rates, data onboarding, etc.)
- Ability to think strategically, balancing short- and long-term objectives by being both a strategic thinker as well as a driver of operational excellence
- Experience managing a high volume of A/B testing
- Strong communication skills with the ability to navigate multi-stakeholder organizations
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or business required or commensurate work experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com.