Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora is a nationally recognized healthcare provider, caring for patients in Wisconsin and Illinois. We help people live well.
- Develops recruitment and retention trends, tools and techniques, and develops creative recruitment resources to attract and retain diverse, leadership applicants. Supports internet strategy to include search engine optimization (SEO) and online job marketing tools and campaigns.
- Consults and acts as an advisor to recruiters and hiring leaders to determine best recruiting channels and strategies for pivotal leadership positions and supports recruiters in the actual identification, engagement and research of talent to generate a diverse pipeline of key leadership talent required to meet Advocate Aurora Health ‘s recruitment goals.
- Leverages recruiting resources and tools to identify potential candidates to fill identified pivotal leadership and hard-to-fill positions. Uses knowledge of recruitment best practices to proactively target multiple, diverse candidate pools.
- Participates in search strategy discussions and performs name generation and verification for assigned positions. Utilizes public and subscription research sites and tools as well as published resources to develop target candidate lists.
- Maintains pipeline reports and presents regular updates to key stakeholders. Provides data on candidate pool quality, time, diversity, and quantity.
- Proactively diagnoses recruiting and sourcing issues that impact Advocate Aurora Health ‘s ability to attract and retain qualified, diverse candidates and employees; developing, recommending, and implementing solutions for enhancements.
- Analyzes current recruitment strategies and sourcing tools to determine return on investment (ROI),and recommends and implements new and updated strategies when needed. Follows new trends within social media and ensures Advocate Aurora Health is participating in the right ‘spaces ‘ at the right time. Coordinates strategies with Advocate Aurora Health ‘s social media department. Advises staff on use of social media in promoting events as well as engaging potential candidates during events.
- Supports Talent Acquisition ‘s LinkedIn, Facebook and other social media platforms to ensure communications are in line with our culture and our strategy.
- Partners with the workforce planning team to build recruitment strategies around workforce analytics.
Licensure, Registration, and/or Certification Required:
- None Required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Typically requires 5 years of experience in recruitment that includes experiences in developing and implementing complex proactive sourcing strategies for diverse leadership talent.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- In-depth sourcing capabilities in areas of internet/database research, name generation, social networking and passive candidate engagement to obtain information that positively impacts the effectiveness and productivity of Advocate Aurora Health ‘s Leadership Recruitment department.
- Advanced skills in candidate engagement, phone screening to assess and evaluate leadership candidate ‘s skills and abilities
- Demonstrates ability to understand the impact of issues/problems/decisions from a broad perspective, as well as approach effective solutions or communications from a positive solutions oriented perspective.
- Excellent communication and demonstrated ability to build strong partnerships with all levels of an organization, consistently demonstrating a high degree of professionalism.
- Proven ability to understand and articulate complex organizational structures, concepts, and strategies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office or similar products and in navigating social media websites. Ability to utilize public and subscription research sites and tools. and published resources to develop target candidate lists.
- Ability to work independently within a fast-paced, team-focused environment. Proven ability to meet multiple deadlines, prioritize multiple demands, and identify/solve problems creatively.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Exposed to a normal office environment.
- Must be able to sit majority of the workday, and occasionally stand, walk, bend, reach forward/above shoulders, and lift/carry up to 10 lbs.
- Functional hand/eye coordination, vision, hearing and speech.
- Position requires some travel so there will be exposure to weather and road conditions.
- Operates all equipment necessary to perform the job.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be required to perform other related duties.