We are a purpose-led and values-driven organization. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll help us accelerate our strategy through effective storytelling and experiences backed by data-driven insights and analytics. You will be part of a team working to grow and protect our brand while expanding demand generation and increasing win rates. You’re collaborative with a bias towards action and care deeply about doing what’s best for our clients, internal stakeholders and team.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration/Management, Communications Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric
Demonstrates extensive knowledge, abilities and/or a proven record of success in digital marketing techniques, demand generation tool, marketing trends and industry-leading practices:
- Designing, executing and supporting integrated marketing campaign tactics across the marketing mix including content/thought leadership, events, email, website, social media, sales tools, analyst relations, nonprofit, brand, analyst relations, communications to grow and protect the brand and expand demand generation and revenue growth;
- Mining and analyzing data through marketing and sales technology platforms and market trends to support the creation of data-driven insights to inform marketing campaign strategy which creates curated client experiences across channels, while tracking KPIs and progress to goals;
- Demonstrating knowledge of key business issues clients are facing and PwC solutions, leveraging competitive and market research, and aligning go-to-market strategy when delivering plans to leadership and stakeholders in a consultative manner; and,
- Navigating a matrix organization collaborating with many departments (e.g. Sales, Comms, Creative) to deliver a consolidated one firm marketing strategy that responds to real-time trends in an agile and flexible manner.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Managing multiple projects, develop schedules, and effectively communicate status updates;
- Anticipating stakeholder needs, and developing and discussing potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realizes they are required;
- Collaborating with leaders across the business to drive strategies, opportunities, and to provide updates to senior leaders;
- Using a broad range of tools and digital marketing techniques to extract insights;
- Developing talent to grow and cultivate your team so they can learn to manage one level below;
- Upholding the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct; and,
- Managing Cross Matrix campaigns with a data-driven and collaborative journey through marketing automation and process optimization.
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and driving long term revenue growth. Our Sales and Marketing Generalist – Practice Support team focuses on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell PwC’s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluate our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoifsmanager. 336281 336281WD