- Amazon - Financial Analyst - Delivery Experience Finance (3-5 yrs) - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Amazon - Financial Analyst - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Amazon - Financial Analyst - Delivery Experience Finance - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Senior System Development Engineer (Automotive), Amazon Smart Vehicles - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Senior Software Development Engineer (Automotive), Amazon Smart Vehicles - Bangalore, Karnataka
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Internet Services Private Limited (AISPL) is proud to be the pioneer and widely recognized leader in Cloud Computing. Our web services provide IT infrastructure in-the-cloud that is used by hundreds of thousands of developers and businesses around the world. These customers range from start-ups to leading web companies to Global 500 companies in industries such as financial services, pharmaceuticals, and high technology.
Amazon Internet Services Private Limited (AISPL) is looking for an experienced and motivated technical leader. Working closely with our engineering teams, you will help enable new capabilities for our customers to develop and deploy workloads on AWS.
Key job responsibilities
In this role, you will need to be technically capable and credible in your own right as well as effective in shaping the customer and solutions focused skills of your team. You must enjoy learning and introducing new technologies in order to help colleagues and customers embrace and adopt new solutions. Furthermore, thought leadership in terms of looking beyond the technology and considering the value technology creates for our customers, and helping to change how technology is viewed are important aspects of the role. You will need to be adept at interacting, communicating and partnering with other teams within AWS such as services teams, field solutions architecture, sales, marketing, business development, and professional services, as well as representing your team to executive management. You should be passionate about helping companies/partners understand best practices for operating on AWS.
Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
- Have a strong understanding of emerging technology solutions. The ideal candidate will have past experience working as a Solutions Architect or similar role and managing a team of Solutions Architects. You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions.
About the team
The Worldwide Specialist Organization (WWSO) builds and executes go-to-market strategies which turn AWS ideas into multi-billion dollar businesses. Our team is comprised of specialists, sales specialists, and solutions architects who help define and execute go-to-market strategies for new and emerging services and solutions worldwide.
The Worldwide Specialist Organization works back from customers to build and execute go-to-market strategies which turn AWS ideas into multi-billion dollar businesses.
We are the go-to-market experts for the most strategic services, customer segments and verticals at AWS. We apply our unique domain expertise across the entire lifecycle of an AWS initiative, from developing PRFAQs for new services to accelerating adoption of established businesses. We are the connection between AWS Service teams and customers, both directly as well as collaborating with the AWS go-to-market stakeholders across Marketing, ProServe, Partner, Startup and Field Sales.
- The candidate must have worked on large scale data processing projects and should be able to articulate the architecture properly and the rationale behind the choice of components in the architecture.
- The candidate must have hands-on experience with distributed data processing technologies such as Spark, Hive and/or Presto as well as stream processing technologies such as Kafka, Spark streaming or Flink.
- Must have a good understanding of how MPP databases work and what levers are available to run workloads optimally on MPP databases
- The candidate must have worked data warehousing projects involving MPP databases such as Teradata, Netezza, Greenplum
- Must have strong customer facing skills along with good communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.
- Formal presentations, white boarding, large and small group discussions will be part of the candidate’s role.
- Demonstrated customer focus. The candidate must be able to think strategically. Delivering solutions that efficiently meet customer requirements. Perform the role of “trusted advisor” with customers.
- AWS expertise primarily familiarity with the AWS analytics stack would be nice to have but not a necessity.
- Understanding of application, server and network security, particularly as they relate to data security in the Analytics space.