- Content Strategist V at META - Menlo Park, CA
- Content Strategist III At Meta - Menlo Park, CA
- Executive Administrative Partner - Enterprise Engineering, Office of the CIO - Menlo Park, CA
- Visiting Researcher, PyTorch Distributed - Menlo Park, CA
- Research Scientist - Menlo Park, CA
Facebook is the largest social media network, enabling over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and discover the world.
An integral part of our mission is connecting people with businesses, and we aim to make every connection meaningful. We’re seeking an experienced leader to help develop our next generation of advertising solutions that drive value for businesses and a relevant ads experience for consumers. The Product Marketing Lead will support a portfolio of advertising solutions as they evolve with changing consumer expectations and industry regulations related to privacy. Good ideas deserve to be found, and this work is critical to helping small businesses simply and efficiently achieve their marketing objectives across Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp. The ideal candidate will have experience closely partnering with product and sales leaders to develop go-to-market strategies across a portfolio of products. They are passionate about building product solutions that serve small businesses and excited by the challenge of developing creative go-to-market plans to reach tens of millions of customers. This leader will need to be an experienced, hands-on operational manager who is able to execute against business objectives while growing and developing individuals. This person must be a flexible, cross-functional team player comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment.
Product Marketing Lead, Small Business – Delivery & Targeting Responsibilities:
- Lead, manage and grow a high-performing team of individual contributors
- Drive multi-year product strategies at the portfolio level and shepherd product development across ideation, alpha, beta and launch, working with Product, Engineering, Marketing Communications, and other cross-functional partners to bring our products to market
- Lead product and engineering teams to deeply understand and build empathy for our global customers through market research, data, customer insights and stories. Inspire our teams to bring customers to the center of every product and feature we launch
- Partner with cross-functional team leaders to develop go-to-market plans globally and quarterback launches to drive adoption of our advertising solutions
- BA/BS degree
- 8+ years professional experience in advertising technology or digital marketing or in management consulting working with these verticals, or equivalent
- Product strategy, product marketing or product management experience in the web technology sector or equivalent, with demonstrated experience contributing at strategic, operational and tactical levels
- Experience simplifying complexity and communicating with technical, business, and external stakeholders
- Proven record of mentoring and leading a diverse team across multiple offices and locations
- Track record of influencing behavior at variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional leaders
- Demonstrated experience driving resolution in the context of competing perspectives and priorities
- Project Management skills, experience leading matrixed organizations and functions towards common goals with operational rigor and enthusiasm
- Experience illustrating high-accountability in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Experience building products for small businesses
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.