As the leading destination for short-form mobile video, TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
This role can be based in Mountain View, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or New York!
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
We are looking for a Global Product Marketing Manager to join TikTok for Business Creative Experiences team. Our mantra at TikTok for Business is “Don’t Make Ads, Make TikToks”. The Creative Experiences team makes this possible for advertisers of all sizes through tools, education and partnerships. In this role, you will be responsible for defining opportunities and new product ideas through market research and analysis. You will lead the team’s work that connects advertisers to third party experts to address the challenges they have with commercial creative development for TikTok. You will be responsible for strategic development and scaling of the TikTok creative ecosystem via product, GTM and education.
– BA/BS degree
– 2+ years of experience in product marketing, product management, or strategy consulting
– 2+ years experience in creative related roles from ads companies
– Ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to build relationships internally and externally and work with key stakeholders across the organization
– Experience collaborating cross-functionally with and influencing product and engineering teams
– Knowledge of ad platforms
– Experience in building and growing a marketplace
– Experience in Creative agency
– Familiarity with creative competitive landscape and best practices
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at USRC@tiktok.com