Facebook is the largest social media network, enabling over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and discover the world.
Facebook is seeking experienced sales and marketing professionals to help build and sell Facebook’s advertising solutions to our key partners benefiting from our proven Direct Response and Brand Building Solutions. You’ll contribute to a high-caliber team in a business that is experiencing rapid and dramatic growth. We are looking for demonstrated performance in a constantly changing, ambiguous environment, and problem-solving leadership with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have experience and measurable success in an advertising sales environment and experience selling cross-network online marketing solutions such as integrated sponsorships and display advertising.
Client Partner Responsibilities:
- Define and own account plans to unlock investments and drive client’s business key performance metrics
- Partner with teammates and cross-functional partners to structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives – developing account plans, synthesizing market related data, leading client analysis and defining the overall business approach to Facebook’s success with digitally focused businesses
- Prospect and penetrate organizations to drive alignment and influence executive and day-to-day contacts to execute against account plan
- Develop performance marketing approaches for client to leverage Facebook ad solutions, creative approaches, and ad tech infrastructure
- Collaborate with measurement partners to create learning agendas to help clients measure impact of marketing and adopt Facebook measurement solutions
- Frame client opportunities and challenges to enroll cross-functional support
- Own forecasting and accurate client analysis to support team planning
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends, case studies and Facebook network solutions
- Exceed sales goals for yourself and your team
- Partner with product teams and all cross-functional teams to act as point of contact and deliver collected and consolidated information that prioritizes customer requests
- Hone in on relevant trends and opportunities in order to craft business cases that support any new requests and/or changes that alter product vision/roadmap
- 7+ years of experience in Marketing, Brand Advertising, Media Sales, Customer Acquisition and Growth, Consulting, Mobile and/or Online sales
- 5+ years experience managing client accounts
- 3+ years’ experience as proven strategic advisor working with C-Level clients
- Performance marketing experience and/or brand advertising experience
- Track record of reaching and exceeding business targets
- Experience introducing performance measures, processes and systems
- Experience on social media, reseller channels and vertical market
- Experience working with marketing decision makers in companies and agencies
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.