Johnson & Johnson
Cutting-edge science, digital technology, and new ways of thinking are improving how people are cared for around the world, and Johnson & Johnson is at the forefront.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies is currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager, Digital Surgery Robotics, located in Raynham, MA with considerations in Warsaw, IN and Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
The Marketing Manager will work within the Digital Surgery and Robotics team supporting Life Cycle Management (LCM) activities for our recently launched robotics product. This role will be critical in the launch of VELYS Robotics into new global markets using the Global J&J Launch Excellence (LEX) process and collaborate with LCM leaders focusing on Hardware for Robotics in arthroplasty including reusable and single use instrumentation and driving OR optimization as it relates to logistics surrounding robotic TKA. This individual will also facilitate the development and definition of core elements to drive marketing objectives, including segmentation, and targeting, positioning, and pricing. Success in this role requires someone who can work with business partners across the organization and effectively balance multiple priorities. This position reports to the Sr. Marketing Manager, Digital Surgery & Robotics (Global Growth Marketing).
- Commercial Results: Achieve annual WW business plan objectives of sales, net income, gross profit, inventory, and price. Support the daily commercial business activities of the Knee Marketing organization as needed while leading portfolio advancement activities. Represent Global Growth Marketing in project team meetings.
- Portfolio Planning and Product Introduction: Key market contributor for R&D product improvements; aligning on scope, design inputs, validation, and development of launch messaging materials, etc. Leverage strong understanding of product development process and functional areas (quality, regulatory, etc.) to ensure timely launches. Support revenue optimization and cost of goods reduction projects.
- Product Launches: Responsible for implementing new market product launches including Launch Readiness for product physical and financial flow in conjunction with Deliver team. Support regional and in-country leads in commercialization efforts keeping our Launch Toolkit and Surgical Techniques updated. Develop, refine and distribute Project/Country/Regional Communications
- Customer Insights and Analytics: Serve as the subject matter expert for our products, competitive strategies, surgical procedures, and the innovation landscape. Partner with Regional Marketing and Sales Teams to gain insights on customer needs and ensure strong alignment with product strategy. Develop and manage relationships with surgeon customers and coordinate key customer visits.
- BS in Marketing or a related business field is required; an MBA is preferred but not required
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience within marketing, sales, sales support or related field required
- Product Management and/or Product/Brand Marketing and Product Launch experience is required.
- Upstream and/or Downstream marketing experience required
- Prior Experience in Medical Devices or Orthopedics is required
- Ability to work in hands-on fast paced environment is required
- Experience working in a global organization and collaborating with business partners
- Strong communication and influencing skills, be able to work as a team in a fast-paced changing environment and be customer/market oriented
- Must live into core leadership behaviors of trust, agility, and ownership
- The position may include up to 40% Domestic and International travel, including overnights and occasional weekends
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Massachusetts-Raynham-325 Paramount Drive
North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States, North America-United States-Florida-Palm Beach Gardens
Medical Device Business Services, Inc (6029)