- Atlassian System Administrator/Developer NBI_US - Austin, TX
- CSS Talent Development Lead - Austin, TX
- Principal, Business Objective Manager, Team - Austin, TX
- Senior Full Stack Software Engineer, Technology Innovation - Austin, TX
- Senior Support Engineer, Confluence - Austin, TX
Atlassian is a leading provider of collaboration software. With products like JIRA, Confluence, and BitBucket, Atlassian helps all sorts of teams to plan, code, and track projects with ease.
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is looking for an experienced content strategist to execute a customer-first content strategy for audiences engaged with our Customer Success and Innovation (CSI) teams. This includes customers across segments and our channel partners, with a content backlog focused on driving customer outcomes from adoption through expansion and acceleration. The content domain is both technical and practices based as we know both together are what fuel ultimate success. You will lead the vision and execution of the content CSI delivered to customers.
- Develop a content strategy for the Customer Success and Innovation audiences across delivery channels and programs
- Guide the Atlassian Success Hub content backlog, based on audience needs, customer journeys, and solutions-based guidance from Atlassian
- Collaboratively design the CSI content roadmaps with our Enterprise Engagement programs which include customer advisory boards, executive briefings, and customer events
- Work with content and marketing teams to agree on goals and priorities from a business and market standpoint
- Design and prioritize a content backlog, and work with editors, writers, producers, project managers and other team members to move content from backlog into production
- Conduct audience research and study available datato make informed decisions around content priorities
- Plan content ideas that tie back to business goals and audience needs
- Maintain consistency in content production by developing an important messages and value propositions, following brand voice guidelines, style guides, accessibility guidelines, and related templates
- Manage a streamlined content workflow and editorial calendar for content operation and production
- Content performance reporting and recommendations
- Repurpose and update/refresh content to get more mileage from content and ensuring all content is up-to-date to offer the most value to the target audience.
In this role, you will need:
- 10+ years experience in the content strategy domain, especially a technical content background
- At least 5 years of experience designing digital content experiences for enterprise business customers
- Experience building content models and spaces in Contentful
- Writing and editing skills
- Background in content analytics
- Creativity and storytelling skills
More about our team
This CSI team is big on distributed collaboration and are passionate about our customer-first culture. Working in this team at Atlassian, you’ll have an impact on some of our biggest accounts, fast! You won’t get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision-making because we encourage innovative thinking. We don’t just want to know your opinions; we want to see your ideas in action. We hire great people and then trust them to be great.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .