Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Seller Marketing team is responsible for driving sellers acquisition to all categories available on the marketplace in LATAM. We own both strategy and execution of Marketing channels and programs. We are looking for a smart and results-driven Growth Marketing Manager to drive demand and support growth of Amazon Marketplace. This role will own our Paid Search, Free Search (SEO), App promotion and referral marketing programs in Brazil and in Mexico.
As a Sr Growth Manager, you will lead a team to overlook campaigns in across multiple channels, drive experiments, and improve performance-level metrics and downstream impact of marketing campaigns.
A successful candidate will need to both see the big picture and be able/willing to execute rapidly. The ideal candidate has proven success of managing effective marketing campaigns (lead generation, paid search, and app), testing and launching new tactics, measuring results and optimizing performance over time against a clear set of measurable targets.
This person will own reporting of marketing analytics for all channels to the leadership team and broader organization, partner with central marketing teams and influence with senior stakeholders.
Key job responsibilities
- Manage the LATAM Growth Marketing team, setting goals and tactics to reach the goals
- Manage budget and optimize paid search and app download campaigns in Brazil and Mexico
- Drive SEO strategy and deliver action plan on technical and content improvements
- Update reports and analyze results of paid search campaigns
- Experience in online marketing, e-commerce and/or a highly quantitative, analytical, and results-driven environments
- Experience managing large scale marketing programs ideally across countries / regions
- Proficiency in paid search and ads campaign management and web traffic reporting
- Prior experience with A/B Testing or Multi-Variate Testing and with attribution and ROI modelling
- Analytical experience including converting raw into actionable insights and recommendations for senior leadership;
- High proficiency with Excel and experience using any of SQL, SaS, R, or Python for conducting analysis.
- Experience writing documents, presenting, speaking in front of senior leadership and all levels of an organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build relationships and influence at all levels of an organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Math/Statistics, Economics, Computer , or a similar field
- MBA, Master or advanced degree
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Goal-oriented self-starter with the ability to prioritize and deliver in a fast-paced environment; ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment