Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Come build the future with us! What unites all Amazonians (across teams and geographies) is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easierwhomever that customer may be. In pursuit of delighting customers, Amazonians have developed many products and services that have transformed the way our customers live their lives and run their businesses. Together we are building the future, one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Amazon Ads is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutionsincluding sponsored, display, video, and custom adsleverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist who will take ownership of advertiser-facing education initiatives for the UK marketplace, and outreach advertisers primarily through webinars, large scale events and summits. The Marketing Specialist will also support the growth of the on-demand channel, and will be responsible for the creation of short videos that help our customers understand more about performance advertising. The Marketing Specialist will report on success metrics and constantly look for new solutions to further drive business growth. This person will also handle various marketing projects and work in close collaboration with international stakeholders across EMEA and North America.
The ideal candidate will be able to learn quickly and can execute in an environment characterized by speed, fun, and collaboration.
Please note, due to the nature of the role, candidates must be English native speakers. The position is based in London.
Key job responsibilities
- Own advertising education for the UK marketplace and run customer-facing webinars/events on a weekly basis, as well as any other special events such as guest-speaker events and large summits
- Own the on-demand expansion for short videos
- Work with local teams to identify partnership opportunities to increase the internal visibility and adoption of our program
- Report on key metrics on a weekly basis and dive deeper on marketplace results to optimize based on performance
- Own one to two big projects with a EU or WW scope that help us achieve sustained program growth
- English native speaker with excellent written skills
- 2 to 4 years of experience in either marketing, sales, or project management
- Proficient PC skills (Windows, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and analytical skills (Excel)
- Demonstrated capacity to thrive in a fast paced workplace and deal with ongoing change and ambiguity
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing/business/engineering-related discipline
- Experience in webinar and/or events management
- Fluency in other languages is a plus
- Familiarity with search advertising
- Advanced Excel skills or familiarity with SQL
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.