Bullhorn is the leading global software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Through our incredible products and services, we create raving fan customers, resulting in company growth that consistently offers new opportunities for our talent to advance their careers. 35% of our global workforce gets promoted or moves into a new role every year, expanding their skills and working with new people. Bullhorn is large enough to provide these exciting opportunities but small enough to maintain the energy of a startup, and we’re consistently ranked as a great place to work for our strong culture and rewarding career opportunities.
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers unlimited planned vacation, great opportunities for career development, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Our in-office and hybrid employees enjoy a casual, collaborative environment with in-office perks and quarterly social events. While working from the comfort of their own homes, our remote employees are provided a full equipment package with all the tools they need to perform their role. We use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected while we are remote.
Bullhorn is looking for a Director of Product Marketing, Talent Experience to join our Marketing team.
Why this job is important:
As Director of Product Marketing, Talent Experience, you will manage a team responsible for our go-to-market plans for our Talent Experience offerings and evangelize our differentiation to the market. As a subject matter expert and representing the “Voice of the Customer”, you will also have the opportunity to partner with other teams to help drive our product and business strategy.
– Overseeing the Talent Experience portfolio of products, including product positioning, packaging and pricing.
– Building awesome presentations and powerful messaging.
– Competitive analysis and intelligence, complete comprehension of the marketplace.
– Strategic marketing, including market research and roadmap input.
– Sales support and enablement.
– Market, customer and competitive research.
– Develop effective strategies and tactics to up-sell and cross-sell existing customers on new products and services.
– Collaborate with sales, product management, and engineering in the development of product roadmap and market strategy to maximize revenue opportunities.
– Monitor business metrics in regard to revenues, profitability, market share and product portfolio mix
This role may be a fit for you if:
– 10+ years of well-rounded modern product marketing experience in positions of increasing responsibility.
– Product marketing success with a high growth company with multiple product offerings.
– Proven success creating a strategy to sell to line of business owners at the department level, and “expand”/ build out to scale.
– Industry related experience. Significant success scaling product marketing programs within software or SaaS/cloud at the enterprise level.
– Ability to quickly and seamlessly integrate newly acquired products and platforms into the product marketing mix.
– Proven success record of partnering with sales to drive increases in bookings and sales.
– Track record of building a metrics-driven, highly accountable product marketing team focused on measurable outcomes.
– History of designing and implementing a go-to-market strategy and execution plan for products, solutions and portfolios, net new logo business and whitespace.
– Data-driven analysis for pricing, packaging, roadmap input, customer acquisition and retention.
– Confident, with the ability to admit when wrong, and quickly course-correct and devise new strategies based on data findings.
– Proven success at internal communication to gain buy-in on product marketing strategy and plans.
– External communications expertise including product messaging and positioning, aligned to different sales stages.
– Experience creating and delivering thought leadership content, including client and keynote presentations.
– Adept at producing compelling visual and written messaging in collateral, presentations and other outbound communications.
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
– Service – You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
– Energy – You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
– Ownership – You take action and own up to your mistakes.
– Speed & Agility – You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
– Being Human – You consider other people’s perspectives, laugh, and have fun.
Bullhorn is fully committed to equal opportunities. We aim to create a working environment free from discrimination. This means all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, race, religion, or belief, gender or sexual orientation.