UnitedHealth Group, the parent organization of UnitedHealthcare and Optum, is one of the world’s leading diversified health care companies.
UnitedHealthcare is a company that’s on the rise. We’re expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
If you are located in Minnetonka, MN, you will enjoy the flexibility to work in a hybrid model as you take on some tough challenges.
Familiarity with direct marketing (direct mail, email, and landing pages), market segmentation, coordination and project management, understanding analytics and reporting results, understanding the consumer profile, process improvement, and understanding the impacts of regulatory rules are all important. In order to execute campaigns, working cross-functionally between Marketing, Creative, Legal, Compliance, Agencies and other areas will be required. Must be detailed, organized, deadline-oriented, adaptable to rapidly changing environment plus able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
This position is involved in driving new membership/sales growth for UnitedHealthcare Medicare products. This role will develop strategies and tactical plans to support acquisition marketing efforts acquiring new members. Manage, develop, and execute marketing campaigns, including forecasting and analysis.
- Assist in developing and implementing marketing campaigns based on product strategy while maintaining brand standards, planning meetings, maintaining databases, tracking sales data, and preparing reports. Materials will be created across multiple channels of distribution (direct mail, email, DRTV)
- Direct Mail – Develop strategy, creating materials and working closely with campaign execution and data analytics teams for campaign testing, targeting, segmentation and analysis. Create the direct mail data list select criteria and execute data pull with assistance of the campaign list execution team. Understand and create logic for dynamic print
- Support the transition to the new content management system across a variety of marketing channels
- Direct Response Television – Support routing/reviewing and finalizing scripts
- Digital – Partner with acquisition digital and email marketing team in campaign strategy through execution. Developing, proofing, and routing email, including list selection
- Manage the day-to-day tactical requests from internal partners (Marketing, Creative, Legal, Regulatory, Product,) and key stakeholders to support a variety of consumer marketing campaigns
- Manage review/revision/approval processes. Apply internal and external communication standards established for the business (e.g., branding standards/guidelines, naming conventions, regulatory guidelines, legal and compliance review). Review, edit and proof final versions of marketing materials before release
- Understand analytics and segmentation. Work closely with data analytics to ensure proper testing & reporting of marketing campaigns. Analyze campaign performance and give future campaign recommendations based on results
- Establishes strong relationships with key stakeholders and communicate proactively to manage expectations, project timelines and logistics. Anticipate stakeholder needs and requirements
- Will own end to end process and completion of multiple projects and will maintain campaign/project records utilizing established department procedures and tools
- Review work performed by others and provide feedback
What are the reasons to consider working for UnitedHealth Group? Put it all together – competitive base pay, a full and comprehensive benefit program, performance rewards, and a management team who demonstrates their commitment to your success. Some of our offerings include:
- Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or related field and/or 3+ years of equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in cross functional team collaboration and communication in a team environment
- 3+ years of experience in direct marketing campaign development and implementation, including direct mail campaigns
- 1+ year(s) of experience in project management
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state, and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- High level of organizational skills required with experience managing and prioritizing many deliverables simultaneously
- Experience within a matrix organization and influencing and collaborating with others
- Multi-channel marketing experience is preferred
- Ability to identify and develop innovative solutions to non-standard request and solve complex problems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint. User of Adobe Professional
- Previous healthcare industry experience
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients, and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state, and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let’s talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that’s serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry’s singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families, and veterans wherever they’re found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It’s where you can do your life’s best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, UnitedHealth, UnitedHealth Group, Marketing, Marketing Specialist, UHC, Minnetonka, MN, Hybrid, #yellow