18 million Chinese patients benefit from Novartis products!
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Identify opportunities and drive commercial programs with cross functions expertise to maximize market access for Oncology business.
• Maximize early market access opportunities of Novartis Oncology products through business partnerships with Private Insurance companies, NGOs, Government hospitals and other healthcare related partners to drive the financial solution of drug access.
• Obtain government and health care provider’s reimbursement to allow for maximum patient access to treatments.
• Build and enhance partnership with key decision makers in key accounts and other business partners to shape health care policy and drive for better access of Oncology products.
• Responsible for both Hong Kong SAR and Greater Bay Area,China
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Bachelor’s degree in science, or business-related subject; equivalent MBA an advantage
• At least 10 years Sales or Marketing experiences in Healthcare industry.
• Proven record of successful engagement of hospitals & government associations.
• Strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills
• Good command of English and Chinese
• Proficient in MS Office
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what’s possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Join our Novartis network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but
you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, follow us via Novartis Group WeChat Recruitment Account.
Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China
Company / Legal Entity
NOVARTIS PHARMACEUTICALS (HK)