Headquartered in Purchase, NY, PepsiCo operates in over 200 countries and territories around the globe.
Auto req ID: 279861BR
PepsiCo’s Beverages North America Group (PBNA) is looking for driven, passionate, innovative and entrepreneurial individuals to be a part of our exciting Divisional Marketing growth agenda.
Working within a fast-paced and innovative environment, you will be challenged to achieve both business and personal growth through innovation and a high degree of ingenuity and responsibility.
PBNA’s Division Teams are responsible for developing and driving a nationally great, locally even better brand strategy for each of PepsiCo’s key beverage trademarks. The work includes building the strategic vision, setting the agenda and ensuring world-class execution to deliver results. The Consumer Insights Associate Manager will be responsible for the execution, and analysis of learning plans related to PBNA’s West Division.
- Deliver proactive, periodic teardowns on performance, leveraging scorecards & tools to diagnose the drivers of local portfolio, brand & innovation performance, including key outcomes, physical & mental availability levers
- Leading division brand support for our core brands (Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Energy) through marketing brief development, consumer research, and leveraging existing toolkits/datasets (IRI, Simmons, Kantar)
- Execute ad-hoc market geography insights support (e.g. geography performance by brand) to help fuel more effective divisional marketing & activation
- Assist to identify the underlying insights that fuel the comms briefing process as well as pre-testing & validating the campaign using standardized approaches/tools
- Previous experience in category analysis and consumer research
- Prior experience leading custom consumer research (quantitative & qualitative) is a plus
- Insights and analytics functional expertise – ability to work with large data sets and established testing & evaluation practices (proficiency in IRI scanner & panel data is required)
- Ability to work collaboratively with individuals across all levels/functions within the divisional marketing team
- Outstanding results orientation in a complex, matrixed environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong ability to problem solve and seek alternative solutions to job tasks; generate fresh ideas
- Proven ability to prioritize workload and deliver on commitments in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to transition from Insight-based recommendations to practical, commercial implementation with ease
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for this role. Please note that all such company vaccine requirements provide the opportunity to request an approved accommodation or exemption under applicable law.
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Limited Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement