HP aims to create engineering experiences that not only amaze, but inspire people around the world to interact and invent in ways that ultimately improve lives.
*This position is open to work remotely anywhere from US territory
- We’re looking for a rock star creative marketer to lead the development and launch of major brand/thought-leadership campaigns for our PS/Print Commercial business. This position will create world-class marketing to drive awareness, consideration, and preference for our commercial products and services. The candidate must be a highly creative, seasoned advertising specialist who is able to develop an end-to-end marketing strategy to drive business outcomes supported by a rigorous learning agenda to strengthen and optimize the plan.
For this person to succeed, this candidate must have sound knowledge of the B2B technology decision maker audience and the buying committee influencers, who play a role in the customer journey. In addition a deep understanding of what will best establish HP as a leader in the commercial category with a focus on how to use existing and digital platforms to best reach our ITDM and buying committee audience. You’ll partner closely with the WW business unit, local cross-functional marketing teams, center of excellence teams such as HP.com, Search, Insights & Analytics team to name a few.
Roles and Responsibilities: Reporting directly to the Sr. Group Manager, North America Commercial Marketing you will be responsible for:
- Managing the development of insights-led marketing strategies and plans in close collaboration with marketing leadership and WW team
- Deliver industry leading, break through marketing campaigns and assets to be deployed locally
- Drive creative excellence across the team, ensuring that all assets end-to-end meet the same exceptional standards and contextually featured in outlets where ITDMs/Buying committee are part of
- Inspire our agency network to produce on-brand, world class, business focused, award-winning work across the mix, every time.
- Champion and continually drive adoption of leading-edge innovative marketing communications techniques across the business
- Managing campaign budgets, marketing mix allocations across both online and offline channels
Knowledge and skills:
- Minimum of 7-10 years in strategic, creative marketing roles and/or advertising
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in content marketing, customer journey and social media marketing
- You will be able to identify great creative from average creative
- Proven track record of agency/client management
- You have a deft touch in communications with exceptional writing and presentation skills
- Proven track record in strategic communications planning
- Experience in setting/executing learning agendas and testing / optimizing across campaigns
- Experience in working closely with Research and Insights team to measure brand & campaign effectiveness
- High level of tact and diplomacy; ability to interact with all levels of the company, from top to bottom
- Budget planning and process management
- Moderate to high – Deals with highly complicated strategic/tactical issues.
- Moderate to high – Some senior management interface; frequent cross-functional/ cross-organizational interaction on execution of tactics.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (Master degree, MBA or equivalent preferred).
- 7+ years of work experience in related field.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible-in your career as well as the world around you.
Soare we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo,and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who areinspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated tomaking a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone isrespected and where people can be themselves, while being a part ofsomething bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you canbelong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day.When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottomline. Come to HP and thrive!