Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
This role can be based in San Francisco, LA, Seattle, New York or Atlanta
About Amazon Music
Amazon Music reimagines music listening by enabling customers to unlock millions of songs, podcast episodes, and thousands of curated playlists and stations with their voice. Amazon Music provides unlimited access to new releases and classic hits across iOS and Android mobile devices, PC, Mac, Echo, and Alexa-enabled devices including Fire TV and more. With Amazon Music, Prime members have access to ad-free listening of 2 million songs at no additional cost to their membership. Listeners can also enjoy the premium subscription service, Amazon Music Unlimited, which provides access to more than 75 million songs and the latest new releases. Amazon Music Unlimited customers also now have access to the highest-quality listening experience available, with more than 75 million songs available in High Definition (HD), more than 7 million songs in Ultra HD, and a growing catalog of spatial audio. Customers also have free access to an ad-supported selection of top playlists and stations on Amazon Music. All Amazon Music tiers now offer a wide selection of podcasts at no additional cost, and live streaming in partnership with Twitch. Engaging with music and culture has never been more natural, simple, and fun. For more information, visit amazonmusic.com or download the Amazon Music app.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives. Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!
The Amazon Music team is looking for a Global Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead product marketing for our Family Plan and Single Device Plan offerings. S/he will conceive, build and launch new initiatives to drive music plan upgrades globally, working across Amazon teams, influencing and leading partners to think big, invent and simplify, and deliver on project roadmaps. This role is primarily responsible for driving awareness, discoverability, and adoption of Amazon Music Unlimited Family Plan and Single Device Plans worldwide. They will work closely across Marketing, Product, BI, Finance and local teams to build annual and quarterly plans (OP1, OP2, QBRs) for these programs. S/he will create new growth marketing programs, test aggressively, and scale initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have product marketing experience leading efforts for consumer facing technology products/services. You will think and act both strategically and tactically: from strategic planning to detailed execution. You will quickly form data-driven plans and execute across many channels simultaneously. This is a visible position that will interact at all levels of the company. We are looking for a relentless, customer-obsessed, and business-minded product marketer with a penchant for invention, connecting with customers and delivering results.
Key job responsibilities
- Develop annual and quarterly marketing plans, playbooks and campaigns for Amazon Music Unlimited Family Plan and Voice/Single Device Plan; focusing on growth experimentation to drive plan upgrades among subscribers.
- Develop and document key customer insights, playbooks, learnings, best practices and strategies to be leveraged across global teams and to inform new programs.
- Work with technology teams to identify and scope new capabilities needed to support and accelerate the expansion of plan upgrades and voice capabilities, ensuring we can optimize CX and create scalable solutions.
- Work closely with voice product marketing and product teams to identify ways to grow Voice plan upgrades across product and marketing mix.
- Develop campaigns, across marketing channels, including messaging, segmentation, and testing strategies to optimize performance.
- Measure the performance of plan upgrades globally, analyze customer and business data to identify performance drivers to identify and drive growth opportunities.
- Publish reporting on program status and post-launch metrics, ensure local and global stakeholders are well informed about the roadmap and performance of plan upgrades, understand local nuances and how they fit into a global and scalable plan.
- Own key business metrics, support in-depth business reviews and present to senior executives
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of digital marketing or product management experience
- 5+ years of direct management of some or all of the following: product marketing, product management, lifecycle marketing, growth marketing, paid media, CRM, brand, GTM execution, mobile app marketing (iOS and Android), funnel optimization, creative development and/or e-commerce
- Understand customer lifecycle marketing, including customer lifetime value, retention and churn
- Working with tech teams to drive product requirements and roadmaps
- Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to detailed execution
- Excellent communication skills to drive recommendations, articulate tradeoffs, and communicate plans to leadership
- Ability to lead cross-functional projects across marketing, product, engineering, BI teams and global marketing stakeholders
- MBA or equivalent degree
- 2+ years of experience marketing digital consumer products, subscription and/or entertainment services
- 2+ years of mobile experience with consumer technology product or service
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.