Royal Caribbean Group
Royal Caribbean Group is a leading cruise company with a global fleet of 60 ships traveling to more than 800 destinations worldwide.
Royal Caribbean International has been delivering innovation at sea for more than 50 years. Each successive class of ships is an architectural marvel that features the latest technology and guest experiences for today’s adventurous traveler. The cruise line continues to revolutionize vacations with itineraries to 240 destinations in 61 countries on six continents, including Royal Caribbean’s private island destination in The Bahamas, Perfect Day at CocoCay, the first in the Perfect Day Island Collection. Royal Caribbean has also been voted “Best Cruise Line Overall” for 19 consecutive years in the Travel Weekly Readers’ Choice Awards. Locally, we have been voted:
- 2021 Most Trusted Cruise Operator – Reader’s Digest Australia
- 2019 Best Cruise Line Domestic (4 consecutive years) – AFTA National Travel Industry Awards
- 2019 Best in South Pacific, Large Ship Line, Cruise Critic Australia, Cruisers’ Choice Destination Awards
- 2018 Best Cruise Line International (4 consecutive years) – AFTA National Travel Industry Awards
We’re most proud that we are on the Forbes World’s Best Employers list!
***This is a temporary 6-month fixed-term contract with the potential to extend.
There is no better time to join Royal Caribbean. We are dedicated to Australia, New Zealand, and the South Pacific – to our guests, team, and trade partners.
If you are up for a challenge and looking to contribute more to a role, then we want you to be a part of the Royal Comeback.
As the Marketing Executive you will own the tactical brand planning and have responsibility for the execution of the go-to-market strategies across all paid and owned channels in partnership with our creative and media agencies. You will work across all departments on a consultative basis to ensure that the brands/product experiences are well understood through the planned execution, appropriately communicated, and achieve commercial goals.
Some of your key duties include:
- Collaborate within the marketing team to develop the annual ATL marketing plan for the Royal Caribbean brand in line with overall commercial and marketing objectives.
- Execute brand and retail planning and implement across all paid and owned channels .
- Manage day to day communication with external creative, media-buying and digital partners and agencies .
QUALIFICATION, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Tertiary qualification in marketing and/or tourism desirable.
- 3-5+ years of progressive marketing experience in a marketing role (preferably Travel & Tourism)
- 3-5+ years of people management with experience in creative concept development & execution, strategy, and branding across digital and offline channels
WHY WORK FOR US:
Royal Caribbean Group has been recognised by Ethisphere, as a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices, as one of the 2021 World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year. The experience of travelling to exciting places; the chance to work with a fantastic group of people from all over the world; the recognition and support provided by the company; the opportunity to grow your career to the next level and the ability to explore new paths on the open seas are just a few fantastic reasons.
If you are highly organised, a team player and have relevant experience, apply now!
As one of our Sydney office employees, you will have access to ongoing training and development both in-house & externally to enable continuous development. We value a hybrid work approach to ensure our employees wellbeing continues to come first.
Please click APPLY now and fill out the required information. We thank you for your interest, due to the number of applications we ask all candidates to provide their base salary expectations when completing their profile to help us with our screening process.
It is the policy of the Company to ensure equal employment and promotion opportunity to qualified candidates without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexuality, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Royal Caribbean Group and each of its subsidiaries prohibit and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.