The Boeing Company
At Boeing, you can contribute to work that matters.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. Weâ€™re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate thatâ€™s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Companyâ€™s Human Resources organization is currently seeking an Experienced Benefits Specialist to join their Global Well Being Operations team.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for implementation of Well Being and Family Support benefits as well as ongoing integrated delivery and management of corresponding suppliers, programs and services. A successful candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills, collaborate well cross-functionally, and be skilled in data integration and analysis.
This position can be based in any of the following locations: Auburn, WA; Bellevue, WA; Everett, WA; Renton, WA; Seattle, WA; Tukwila, WA; El Segundo, CA; Huntington Beach, CA; Long Beach, CA; Seal Beach, CA; Mesa, AZ; Colorado Springs, CO; Hazelwood, MO; Oklahoma City, OK; San Antonio, TX; Plano, TX; Huntsville, AL; Chicago, IL; Ridley Park, PA; Herndon, VA; North Charleston, SC or Jacksonville, FL.
- Lead day to day management of well being supplier performance and delivery of solutions in alignment with business requirements
- Partner with key stakeholders and functional partners regarding Well Being and Family Support program provisions, new products and services Â
- Develop integrated project plans in partnership with suppliers to implement approved initiatives and strategies
- Assist in the development of well being supplier performance standards, participate in the RFP process and negotiation of well being contract terms for new suppliersÂ
- Team in developing communication and marketing plans to support employee engagement with corporate Well Being and Family Support programs
- Review, reconcile and facilitate supplier invoicing
- Support the continuous improvement of Well Being service delivery
- Review and summarize program data, analyze metrics and report on key performance indicators
- Develop and deliver periodic updates to stakeholders and leadership
- Perform other duties as directed by Global Benefits and HR Operations
This position allows telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at one of the listed location options. The position will require up to 15% travel.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
BasicÂQualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 3+ years of experience working in a benefits role for a large company or as a benefits consultant for an HR consulting firm
- 3+ years of experience in health and well being
- 3+ years of experience in role that involves process management, strategic planning and risk identification
- 3+ years of experience establishing strong on-going communication with customers, suppliers and / or vendors
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 3+ years of experience leading the delivery or administration of employee wellness benefits
- Experience in health, wellness or caregiving fields (health promotion, wellness coordination, care-management, human resources)
- Experience collaborating with strategic partners in Total Rewards/Human Resources
Typical Education & Experience:
Typically 6 or more yearsâ€™ related work experience or relevant military experience. Advanced degree (e.g. Bachelor, Master, etc.) preferred, but not required.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.Â
This position is for 1st shift.
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent.Â Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.Â
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.Â
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only.Â Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.Â
Summary pay range: $60,480 – $112,320
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.