As the leading destination for short-form mobile video, TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
TikTok is seeking an experienced product marketing professional with background in media to lead go-to-market for our Small Business advertising solutions. As part of the SMB Growth team, this role involves close collaboration with in-market sales leadership, global product marketing, product, acquisition, retention & lifecycle, business marketing and operations teams in a high growth environment. An ability to self-motivate, prioritize, problem solve and be the expert for our ads platform and ecosystem are key skills. Candidates must have experience working with media products in a product marketing capacity and be familiar with SMB marketing.
– Own product growth and adoption for all of TikTok’s ad solutions for our SMB segment. Collaborate with global and regional Product Marketing Product Owners and Sales Leadership to define and ensure that a localized plan is implemented.
– Partner with a range of cross-functional teams across the world to ensure flawless execution against GTM strategy.
– Lead a team of high performing product marketers, responsible for defining product positioning, implementing go-to-market and conducting inbound.
– Develop deep relationships and set product priorities with cross functional teams in market and global teams. Align activities to create a coherent external narrative.
– Act as the voice of the market in product; synthesize market insights and collaborate with product teams and global product marketing teams to identify solutions.
– Represent TikTok’s ad product externally, and participate in industry events.
– Contribute to regional product growth strategy, advising leadership team on market opportunities and guide decision-making process.
– Partner closely with field teams and utilize data proficiently to deeply understand performance pain points, and formulate product and activation based solutions.
– Build robust processes, systems, tools/solutions, workflow optimization, and automation to increase operational efficiency and productivity.
– 7+ years experience working within media in a marketing or product marketing capacity.
– Previous experience building and leading teams.
– BA/BS degree or above.
– Experience working with product teams and influencing the product roadmap with advertising products
– Experience in the ad tech or internet industry
– Knowledge and experience working in SMB marketing
– Experience driving end to end go-to-market planning and execution for advertising products
– Experience leveraging data to test hypotheses and drive business recommendations
– Experience leading and delivering complex, cross-functional projects
– A fast learner with a good sense of judgement and original thinking. Ability to thrive in ambiguity and adjust quickly to change.
– Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills.
– A commercial mindset with a history of delivering against stretch performance goals.
– Language proficiency in English is a must, with additional fluency in either Japanese or Korean, or another Southeast Asian language in order to communicate with local SMBs and in-market local teams is a strong advantage