Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is looking for an experienced marketeer to manage our marketing efforts to our enthusiastic audiences across Brazil, with predominant focus on our viewers and creators. You will create full funnel marketing campaigns, establish localised corporate narratives, lead on brand messaging, content and events strategies. Reporting to the Latin America Sr. Director of Marketing, you will have high visibility across HQ marketing, partner management, product, content and business development teams. You are technologically adept and a strategically focused person with experience working in diverse B2C marketing organizations, managing complex marketing channels / campaigns across diverse teams.
• Build and drive effective marketing & communication strategies to Twitch Brazil audiences including the management and use of earned, owned (social email, on-Twitch, blog), and paid (digital and offline) media
• Conceive, devise and implement the social media strategy for the entirety of the Brazil business
• Develop industry-leading relationships between Twitch and its creators and viewers in Brazil to better understand their needs, motivations, challenges, and aspirations that ultimately translates to applicable marketing strategy, narratives, and execution plans
• Oversee the development of narrative arcs, whether geo-localized or unique to Brazil, that bring together content and product features that best addresses our needs while staying true to the Twitch brand
• Work closely with key marketing, product, content, and partner management to promote the Twitch brand in Brazil
• Build campaign strategy and execution GTM plans that ladder up to overall brand and audience narratives; engage with internal creative, channel, and analytics team to ensure execution and delivery of results
• A Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years of expertise in marketing, content marketing, and campaign execution
• Experience managing both strategy and implementation of international social channels
• Experience working with consumer/media/tech/gaming brands with diverse global audiences
• International marketing exposure within multi-functional organizations with varied audience types.
• You exhibit a passion for insights and data, with a proven track record of translating these into hyper targeted campaigns.
• Excellent (ie, storytelling, messaging, brand guidelines copy) and verbal acumen
• Bachelors in Marketing, Business, or related fields a plus
• Experience in the advertising or gaming industry preferred
• Design skills and the ability to create visually appealing presentations and templates
• Private Medical & Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Pension Plan
• Maternity & Parental Leave
• Paid Time Off & Holidays
• Commuter Benefits
• Amazon Employee Discount