Delivering beauty health experiences to everyone, where you live, work, and play.
BeautyHealth is a category-creating beauty health company focused on bringing innovative products to market. Our flagship brand, HydraFacial, is a non-invasive and approachable beauty health platform and ecosystem with a powerful community of estheticians, consumers and partners, bridging medical and consumer retail to democratize and personalize skin care solutions for the masses. Leading the charge in beauty health as a category-creator, HydraFacial uses a unique delivery system to cleanse, extract and hydrate with our patented hydradermabrasion technology and super serums that are made with nourishing ingredients, providing an immediate outcome and creating an instantly gratifying glow in just three steps and 30 minutes. HydraFacial® and Perk™ products are available in over 90 countries with over 20,000 Delivery Systems globally and millions of treatments performed each year.
HydraFacial is now hiring for our BIPOC Internship Program! We strive to create a unique and robust learning experience, and as part of our internship program, you’ll be fully immersed in an interactive and project-based work environment.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Participating in several activities throughout the summer to help you get to know our corporate culture and interact with other summer interns
- Supporting the leaders and teams with strategic projects, and administrative tasks, while executing results
- Collaborating with cross-functional strategic team members to ensure smooth workflow of projects and assignments.
- Building awareness and market strategies for international markets.
- Organize training events, marketing campaigns, and local activations with cross-functional internal teams, external partners, and distributors.
- Work in partnership with distributors to provide commercial tools, marketing materials, and education to grow and elevate the brand image.
- Engaging in think tank sessions to drive account growth, uncover innovative marketing ideas and drive overall brand awareness
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Candidates must be a Junior or Senior, actively enrolled in an accredited College/University for the duration of the internship assignment pursuing a Bachelor’s degree; preferably in a discipline such as Business Administration or Marketing
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status now, or in the future (ex. H1-B, F-1)
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 is required
- Comfortable with all standard office applications, Microsoft Office, Smartsheet experience is a plus!
- Excellent problem solving, communication, organization and decision-making skills as you gain valuable work experience.
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills is required
What else can you expect with HydraFacial?
Every person here is a key player in our success. We are firm believers in making the little things count each day, so that the big things will follow. If this sounds like you, come check us out!
We mean it when we say you’ll LOVE this role.