Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Our mission at Amazon Fashion is to make Amazon’s stores the most-loved Fashion destinations globally. We are looking for an exceptionally motivated and talented Sr. Marketing Manager (m/f/d) Traffic with strong customer obsession, program management and marketing skills. You will drive discoverability of our Fashion categories including Apparel, Shoes & Bags and Jewelry across our European websites. This role can be based in our main corporate offices in Germany, the UK, France, Italy or Spain.
In your role you will primarily own onsite campaigns and lead the ongoing transition from manual to automated campaigns on the Gateway, experimenting manual content to inform the automation roadmap. You will make effective decisions based on data from multiple sources, compiling it and triangulating it into a digestible and actionable format. You will be supported by a team of junior marketing resources reporting into you. You will partner closely with Marketing Managers across the team but also our counterparts globally, particularly in US, and X-site team. You will work closely with our teams for Customer Insights, Content, Finance and Category Management. In this role, you have deal with ambiguity, and face a challenging environment with responsibility for our five core marketplaces, within a fast-growing category.
For this position, we expect:
- Several years of experience as a project, program, or marketing manager
- Excellent project management skills, capable of partnering with multiple cross-functional partners, building and tracking a complex timeline, juggling competing priorities, and ensuring a project is delivered on-time and under budget
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, capable of presenting to senior leadership
- Experience in e-commerce and digital marketing or advertising
- Strong analytical skills
- Capable of investigating, familiarizing and mastering new data sets quickly
Further qualifications would be a plus:
- SQL/ data querying skills.
- Experience in the fashion industry
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous entrepreneurial and diverse culture.
- Beyond mastering English, any additional language such as Italian, French or German would be a plus.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.