Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Student Programs organization is responsible for attracting, hiring, and integrating the best student talent from all backgrounds to build the future of Amazon’s global workforce. We are looking for an experienced, creative, high-judgment digital marketing manager to develop insight-led strategy to grow our digital and social media presence with a focus on APAC countries. This is a new role on the Student Programs Employer Brand team.
As a digital marketing manager, you will be encouraged to be both creative (developing compelling stories that engage Gen Z) and strategic (scaling stories through owned channels and liaise with internal teams for earned media). In this role, you will leverage insights from research to create compelling content that accelerates the candidate journey from awareness and consideration to intent and action. Working directly with global Employer Brand leaders, PR, recruiters, and other key stakeholders, you will develop content that helps raise awareness of our culture, people, benefits, impactful projects, commitment to our local communities, and work life. You’ll think big about ways to elevate our brand, showcasing our commitment to being an equitable, inclusive, and diverse employer.
You will leverage your strong experience with key social media and digital platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube, as well as seek out emerging platforms that can help appeal to Gen Z and student audiences. Your customer obsession will prompt you to use audience insights and learnings from each piece of content to make the next more impactful. Your strong project management skills will allow you to juggle multiple priorities, while maintaining a relentlessly high-quality bar. You are comfortable taking initiative with self-directed work, yet equally comfortable contributing in a global team environment. Being a new role, you will have the opportunity to be entrepreneurial, charting your own vision for how this role can best help brand and recruiting functions. If you want to think big and support an innovative team that is breaking new ground at Amazon, this is the opportunity for you!
This role is based in Singapore.
Key job responsibilities
• Develop and execute a strategic organic social content calendar across digital channels including YouTube, LinkedIn, job boards, Amazon-owned blogs, and other social media channels that aligns with research insights to deliver key content and increase engagement with target candidates
• Execute regional content plan, aligning with the annual content roadmap and working with stakeholders to develop, and reinvent content that drives marketing activities
• Work closely and collaboratively across Amazon teams to champion social-first ideas and execute global integrated digital campaigns
• Leverage social listening tools to surface trends
• Partner with channel experts to test new approaches, constantly measure metrics and optimize content to drive better results and improve engagement
• Stay up-to-date with new platforms, content formats, and practices to keep engagement strategy relevant
• Report on progress against goals and relevant social marketing metrics for in-depth business reviews and reports for senior leadership
• 10+ years of experience in digital marketing/social media marketing role
• 6+ years of experience in content marketing and managing social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube) with demonstrated growth
• Track record of creating and executing content plans for various audiences and countries, managing multiple deliverables, and meeting deadlines
• Proven content development and execution across multiple formats (i.e., written) and digital channels (i.e., blogs, social media, landing pages)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Fluent in English and at least one additional ASEAN language
• Experience in employer branding and/or recruitment marketing
• Experience defining content KPIs and tracking content performance. Knowledge of content testing and measurement best practices to analyze content effectiveness and optimize strategy
• Experience working with enterprise social media management platforms (i.e., Sprinklr)
• Track record of developing and managing multiple digital marketing initiatives simultaneously
• Strong storyteller who creates and curates insights driven compelling and candidate centric content to support integrated digital marketing campaigns
• Proven project management and cross functional team collaboration skills
• Experience writing in a professional environment (i.e., creative or social or PR agency or corporate communications team) or media organization (i.e., newspaper, magazine or online publication)