Since 1962, this world-famous retail store has combined the affordability of a discount chain with department store-quality merchandise, prioritizing innovation and philanthropy every day.
As a Fortune 500 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America’s leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It’s how we care, grow, and win together.
A role within Roundel is an opportunity to be part of a priority business for Target. Roundel is Target’s media business, a sell-side business built on the principles of first party (people based) data, brand safe environments, and proof that our marketing programs drive business results for our clients. We are here to drive a key growth initiative for Target and to lead the industry to a better way of operating.
As a Director of Analytics & Insights, you will engage directly with Roundel’s most important clients to review how their media investments are performing, identify ways to optimize and grow their media investment, bring innovation to clients, and elevate their understanding of the Target guest. As the director, you will lead a team comprising of managers and analysts to deliver impactful media performance reviews consistently across clients.
- Codify best practices, voice of the customer, and case studies to continuously raise the bar.
- Elevate the analytical & consulting acumen on the team. Manage, coach and develop team members through clear expectations, goal setting and performance management.
- Drive transformation in current business processes to unlock benefits from Roundel’s investments in technology and automation.
- Collaborate with partners from Sales, Client Management, Product and Target in India to foster a one-team culture.
- Drive work streams & decision making with a “general manager” mindset. Support leadership in developing and executing against our long-term strategic plans.
Who You Are…
- 4-year college degree + post graduate degree (MBA preferred).
- 10+ years of progressive experience In Insights & Analytics leadership roles within the media industry or at a top management consulting firm.
- 5+ years of direct client-consulting experience.
- 5+ years of people management experience, including managing leaders of people.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking ability.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Client first mindset, self-starting ability and proactive desire to collaborate.
- Ability to operate seamlessly in a matrixed environment.
This position may be considered for a Full-Time Remote or Hybrid work arrangement based on Target’s needs. A Hybrid work arrangement means the team members core role will be a blend of virtual and onsite at a Target location. A Full-Time Remote work arrangement means the team member works full-time from home or an alternate location that’s not a Target location, does not have a desk at their primary HQ work location and may travel to HQ up to 4 times a year.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada residents is $119,500- to $215,100 . Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.