VMware Carbon Black
VMware Carbon Black provides transformative solutions that create a world safe from cyberattacks.
Ready to build? So are we. Come join VMware’s exciting Modern Applications, made up of products and services under the Tanzu brand.
Our mission is to catalyse Enterprise Transformation through Software. We help our customers Build, Run and Manage their Applications and Infrastructure with the goal of delivering better Software to production, continuously. Our Tanzu portfolio simplifies operating Kubernetes and modern Applications across clouds, while freeing developers to ship software faster.
We are passionate about enabling Development and Operations teams to work together in new ways that deliver transformative business results. As a Tanzu Solutions Marketer, you will be responsible for executing campaigns across the SEMEA region.
All about you: You are comfortable working in a matrix environment as a marketing specialist with ongoing interactions within an extended VMware team. You have experience in executing a variety of marketing campaigns and have a methodical and experimental approach to marketing. You will be data-driven and results motivated, feeling comfortable with looking at both sourced and influenced pipeline as a core KPI.
Role: What are the performance outcomes over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing?
• Within 30 days, you will have the opportunity to develop a deep understanding of the Tanzu offerings and get to know the entire VMware extended team.
• Within 60 days, you will be working with the pan-EMEA to create a regional strategy and execution plan to support a healthy marketing sourced and influenced pipeline. You will be comfortable with the VMware Tanzu business model and the approaches to developing the growth and new opportunities needed to achieve your goals.
• Within 90 days, you will be comfortable with the SEMEA Tanzu marketing plan aligned to each of the different areas of the portfolio, as well as the day-to-day execution of the plan. The team will look to you to bring your own style and experience to the table.
• From there you will have become a key member of the Tanzu solutions marketing team and will be able to position Tanzu’s role within the broader VMware community.
The Work: What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
• Implement a penetration and growth strategy for VMware Tanzu offerings within the SEMEA region
• Work with the wider VMware marketing community on an ongoing basis to ensure that this plan is aligned with the overall marketing strategy and has the support of the entire solutions and sales teams
• Execute a variety of marketing campaigns to drive sourced and influenced pipeline
• Report results on a regular basis back to the business and present retrospective results to the wider team.
What is the leadership like for this role? What is the structure and culture of the team like?
The Hiring Manager for this role is the Tanzu Field Marketing Lead. The team culture is very open, inviting, and collaborative. Employee well-being is recognised as being central to success. We respect your individuality and are committed to creating an environment where all voices are heard.
Where is this role located?
The role is positioned for candidates located in Paris (France), with the flexibility of regular remote work.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VMware?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. To view the complete benefits package please visit www.benefits.vmware.com.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.